Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Let's get one thing straight Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Aye, as in, a narrative constructed by the OP, who appears to have unwisely taken to being an apologist for/deflector of criticism towards, migrants/Muslims/people of Arabic dissent, once again :rolleyes:
    Surely it's her right? She's part Arab and it's degrading to her people. Why would she easily take part in a narrative that dehumanises/stereotypes them?

I don't think it's been created by her but it's been around for quite some time, the whole "dark foreign mem stealing/raping our white women". Dylan Roof and Charles Manson adopted it in their twisted narrative.

ReputationRep:
    Humanity / 10

Aye, as in, a narrative constructed by the OP, who appears to have unwisely taken to being an apologist for/deflector of criticism towards, migrants/Muslims/people of Arabic dissent, once again :rolleyes:

Yet to see you actually quote something he's said, let alone something that accords with the evidence it is encumbent upon thee to provide in order to be taken seriously in this thread
    When have I become an apologist??? I have never been an apologist and you know that. Where I see people being degraded I will speak out again it
    It is my duty as a Christian

"I don't see White Europeans turning rape or sexual"

Is that better sweety?

ReputationRep:
    What I/we in fact require is a single cited example of a user (not a troll) asserting that "rape is something that is only done by ethnic minority men"
    Again, covering old ground. Using bold to focus on the very word in OP's statement that should be least likely to be taken literally doesn't do much to support your pettiness in using pedantry to refuse to engage with OP on the point they are making.

And not really relevant, but supposing someone does actually go to the trouble of finding an example - what's the odds of you not simply declaring that person to be a troll...?

ReputationRep:
    Yet to see you actually quote something he's said, let alone something that accords with the evidence it is encumbent upon thee to provide in order to be taken seriously in this thread
    I presume you demand this of every premise put forward by any OP? Or just the ones that you disagree with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nununu)
    Proof?
    If vast amounts of women are raped by migrants, that means they wouldn't have been raped if the migrants weren't there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    Surely it's her right?
    Indubitably

She's part Arab and it's degrading to her people
    She’s part Levantine*, rather than Arab (by her own admission), and it’s no more degrading to people from Eastern backgrounds than it is for my Westerners to accept that white men of a certain age, in positions of power, in our society have a lot to answer for in a similar sense

Why would she easily take part in a narrative that dehumanises/stereotypes them?
    No-one said it’s easy to accept difficult ‘home truths’, but it is the right thing to do, both from a selfless and (increasingly from) a selfish perspective (if relevant communities don’t engage/put pressure on the anti-social/predators in their midst then sadly they too will suffer, as is becoming apparent in the West, just as I forewarned)

the whole "dark foreign men stealing/raping our white women"
    This is a thing, albeit not the same proposition as the OP, but nevertheless, unfortunately, when it comes to sexual assault and rape statistics, the facts rather bear this concern out. That said, I’ve never seen anyone seriously argue that only ethnic minority members rape, except relating to particular types of rape e.g. assault rape, in particular places e.g. Stockholm

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Where I see people being degraded I will speak out again it
    So you spoke out against the hundreds of women who were degraded in Cologne at New Year, at the hands of migrant men? Or the scores more degraded there at the festival a day ago (in spite of a markedly lower turnout than usual, massive security presence, and eyes of the world being on the event)? :holmes:

It is my duty as a Christian
    Nowhere in the bible does it say defend acts of evil/the indefensible/Islamism. Indeed, the bible is quite clear on this kind of thing..

Leviticus 18:24-30

'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. 'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

"I don't see White Europeans turning rape or sexual"
    You’ve quoted only half of his statement, and his is an observation about what he sees, not a sweeping statement. Try again

(Original post by offhegoes)
    Again, covering old ground. Using bold to focus on the very word in OP's statement that should be least likely to be taken literally
    If you feel that the OP didn’t mean what she wrote then you’re free to encourage her to correct her mistake :yy:

supposing someone does actually go to the trouble of finding an example - what's the odds of you not simply declaring that person to be a troll...?
    3:1 :scrooge:

(Original post by offhegoes)
    I presume you demand this of every premise put forward by any OP? Or just the ones that you disagree with?
    You presume incorrectly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Anyone with an IQ above room temperature should already know this :lol:
    Unfortunately there aren't as many of those here as we'd like

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    I'm surprised you haven't heard it before.

Ah I see. A meme from the depths of 4chan.

I wonder what 'best before the 1950s' quip they'll put on the image of an anthropomorphic gorilla next :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Ah I see. A meme from the depths of 4chan.

I wonder what 'best before the 1950s' quip they'll put on the image of an anthropomorphic gorilla next :yep:
    Yes, the greatest of all the forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Nope. But with fewer of those migrants, there would be less rapes.
    With fewer White-British people there would also be less rape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalmaSalma)
    With fewer White-British people there would also be less rape.
    With no people there would be no rape. We must get rid of all people!

ReputationRep:
    Indubitably

She’s part Levantine*, rather than Arab (by her own admission), and it’s no more degrading to people from Eastern backgrounds than it is for my Westerners to accept that white men of a certain age, in positions of power, in our society have a lot to answer for in a similar sense

No-one said it’s easy to accept difficult ‘home truths’, but it is the right thing to do, both from a selfless and (increasingly from) a selfish perspective (if relevant communities don’t engage/put pressure on the anti-social/predators in their midst then sadly they too will suffer, as is becoming apparent in the West, just as I forewarned)

This is a thing, albeit not the same proposition as the OP, but nevertheless, unfortunately, when it comes to sexual assault and rape statistics, the facts rather bear this concern out. That said, I’ve never seen anyone seriously argue that only ethnic minority members rape, except relating to particular types of rape e.g. assault rape, in particular places e.g. Stockholm

So you spoke out against the hundreds of women who were degraded in Cologne at New Year, at the hands of migrant men? Or the scores more degraded there at the festival a day ago (in spite of a markedly lower turnout than usual, massive security presence, and eyes of the world being on the event)? :holmes:

Nowhere in the bible does it say defend acts of evil/the indefensible/Islamism. Indeed, the bible is quite clear on this kind of thing..

Leviticus 18:24-30

'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled. 'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants. 'But as for you, you are to keep My statutes and My judgments and shall not do any of these abominations, neither the native, nor the alien who sojourns among you

You’ve quoted only half of his statement, and his is an observation about what he sees, not a sweeping statement. Try again

If you feel that the OP didn’t mean what she wrote then you’re free to encourage her to correct her mistake :yy:

3:1 :scrooge:

You presume incorrectly
    I provide you with a quote from a user and you dismiss me and then go on to say I'm in support of Islamism and rapists?!!! Wtf

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    Yes, the greatest of all the forums.
    Indeed :yep: fondly referred to as the diseased vagina of the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I provide you with a quote from a user and you dismiss me
    I dismissed the quote; it's ineligible for the reasons clearly stated. Engage with what I write (the truth) or don't quote me. You're irritating me

go on to say I'm in support of Islamism and rapists?!
    Whether you mean to, directly, or not, some of your rhetoric may easily be construed as attempting to deflect criticism away from Islamising forces/rapists. The solution to growing concern over the Islamification/Islamisation of the West, and associated upward trends in social problems including sexual assault, is not to create threads like this, nor to argue the toss from unwinnable positions :rolleyes:

Don't reply to this post until you've responded to the points made in the previous one, especially regarding Cologne. Thx

ReputationRep:
    I dismissed the quote; it's ineligible for the reasons clearly stated. Engage with what I write (the truth) or don't quote me. You're irritating me

Whether you mean to, directly, or not, some of your rhetoric may easily be construed as attempting to deflect criticism away from Islamising forces/rapists. The solution to growing concern over the Islamification/Islamisation of the West, and associated upward trends in social problems including sexual assault, is not to create threads like this, nor to argue the toss from unwinnable positions :rolleyes:

Don't reply to this post until you've responded to the points made in the previous one, especially regarding Cologne. Thx
    Ah as usual I can never do anything right. I'll let you win this time yet again as always
    I have never said I'm in support of rapists or Islamists or whatever the **** else you're accusing me of. I'm just so sick and tired of people labelling migrants and monsters. What about the other people who haven't agreed with you,I don't see you quoting them and telling them'youre irritating me'. If you really don't like me I get that and I know I'm not your favourite person right now but this is a thread,don't make it personal

And about cologne, I don't think it's acceptable what happening to the women then and yes I would raise awareness. We already have plenty of people doing so on a daily basis. So I can't speak about certain issues unless I speak for everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Indeed :yep: fondly referred to as the diseased vagina of the internet
    The only refers to one board.

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid stupid thread.

Nobody anywhere has said that ONLY migrants rape people. That's clearly not the argument. However when you get thousands of Muslim migrants heading over to Europe with the very questionable Islamic beliefs and behaviours that they have been brought up with (both relating to the Western world and women), it is only going to exacerbate the problem in a far greater way - and that is exactly what has been happening in Europe! Now imagine important ever migrant possible from the world into Europe and multiply the problems even further.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by le_darkhorse)
    What a stupid stupid thread.

Nobody anywhere has said that ONLY migrants rape people. That's clearly not the argument. However when you get thousands of Muslim migrants heading over to Europe with the very questionable Islamic beliefs and behaviours that they have been brought up with (both relating to the Western world and women), it is only going to exacerbate the problem in a far greater way - and that is exactly what has been happening in Europe! Now imagine important ever migrant possible from the world into Europe and multiply the problems even further.
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you're an in denial leftie? Only a leftie would make a thead like this and look to evade some realities.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for this thread before you told me I was actually unaware of British people committing rape, I guess you learn something new everyday.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.