The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Bartlett Interview, portfolio, and dress code

hi, i've received a UCL bartlett interview for 10th of feb, so it's quite urgent.....

i'm thinking of bringing my A2 fine art sketch book, a person A4 sketch book (which is quite all over the place, mainly artwork made from left over art supplies, no complicated work, only abstract-ish artwork there) and an a5 sketchbook half filled with sketches

both of my personal artbooks are only about half filled, and there is no 3D work, because my school doesn't do much 3D, so i never had the chance....
are 3D work important in the interview?
i also have a few pics of my recent CG work the looks presentable, should i print them too?

also, how should i dress (male)? i've written up my second personal statement, it's straight forward in what i want to achieve, and not very kindly worded....

please help? thankyou
Goodluck with your interview! I have one with Bartlett as well on the 11th so hopefully someone will reply to help us out...
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by nadabannana
Goodluck with your interview! I have one with Bartlett as well on the 11th so hopefully someone will reply to help us out...

Hey, I also have an interview on the 11th!! You applying for architecture?
Original post by cowie
Hey, I also have an interview on the 11th!! You applying for architecture?

Hey, yes I am :smile:. Im seriously so nervous!
Reply 4
Hey, has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 5
Yeah I got an offer on the 26th of Feb (after the interview on the 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by cowie
Yeah I got an offer on the 26th of Feb (after the interview on the 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh i had my interview on 11th of Feb in the afternoon, I'm a bit worried now, I've still not heard back, I'm not sure how the interview went, did you hear back through ucas or email or portico?
Hey do you mind if you could let me know about the process and how you were successful if you don't mind as I am also applying to UCL and would appreciate any advice

Quick Reply

Latest