Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, is this hot or gross?. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    eeeeww.... coca cola ?

surely Dr Pepper or perhaps Relentless....

ReputationRep:
    Plot twist
    OP has no girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trexishkid)
    So anyway this is what I want to do with my girlfriend, I want her to sip coca cola, hold it in her mouth and then I want her to transfer the cola to my mouth and I want to swallow it after it was in her mouth...
    Snowballing?

It's mostly done with each others saliva [spit] when you're really horny. It sounds appealing to say 'let me spit in your mouth you ****ing dirty slutty *****' but after ejaculation the mood changes lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think it is VERY hot. Just the thought is causing my body to burn...
    It is...
    It's very intimate and sexual.

ReputationRep:
    Most people wouldn't be into it, but if you both like it why not? It's perfectly harmless apart from diabetes

ReputationRep:
    So snowballing, but with coke? A bit weird, but if you kiss anyway, it isn't "disgusting".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    Most people wouldn't be into it, but if you both like it why not? It's perfectly harmless apart from diabetes
    But what I don't understand is why thry would not be into it, it's hot and shows your love to your gf.

ReputationRep:
    But what I don't understand is why thry would not be into it, it's hot and shows your love to your gf.
    Don't worry about it, it really doesn't matter at all.

ReputationRep:
    Eh? How is that gross? Go for it, OP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think it is VERY hot. Just the thought is causing my body to burn...
    It's just a harmless display of affection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philbert)
    So snowballing, but with coke? A bit weird, but if you kiss anyway, it isn't "disgusting".
    Yes I want the do a cola "snowballing" with her.
    I want her to spit the cola in my mouth.
    What's weird about it?.
    I am sick about her and want her spit.

Why not use hot vimto?

ReputationRep:
    Baby birdies do it with their mummy's vomit right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Why not use hot vimto?
    What is hot "vimto"?.

What is hot "vimto"?.
    Smh
    Smh

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Let your freak flag fly. Sure, it's weird that you want some girl to drool syrupy sugar-water all over your face but If it's what you want you should take the chance. If your girl isn't in to it, though, then you gotta understand it. You can end the relationship if it's a dealbreaker, but you can't insist she do it.

Other than that, go nuts. It's your life. Who cares if people think you're weird? You don't take the shot, you'll never know.

So is it weird? Yeah. Yeah, it is. Should you still bring it up? Sure. If it's important to you, then bring it up.

ReputationRep:
    Grotesque

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why some people are being so judgemental just because it's something they wouldn't do; seems rather hypocritical given the same people might support LGBT rights even if it didn't correspond to their own sexual preferences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say it's gross, to give some perspective, people kiss, lick their lady out, give blowjobs etc

It is however, a totally bizarre request.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.