The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University Of Worcester 2016

Is anyone looking to study at University of Worcester this year or studying currently?

Scroll to see replies

I have accepted my conditional offer for illustration...
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by evielsmith

I've applied for illustraton at Worcester too! How was the interview? :biggrin:
Original post by EmilyRoseSharp
I've applied for illustraton at Worcester too! How was the interview? :biggrin:

ooo do you want to message me or something? whens your interview? do you have imessage?
Reply 4
Original post by frankieatuni
Is anyone looking to study at University of Worcester this year or studying currently?

Just received an unconditional offer for paramedic science :smile:
Original post by evielsmith

Yaaay, great news! You'll have a great time!

See you around campus soon.

Corina
Original post by G30RG13
Just received an unconditional offer for paramedic science :smile:

Hey, congratulations!

See you around campus soon.

Corina :smile:
Accepted my conditional offer for illustration not too long ago :clap2: Just in the midst of sorting out accommodation now ..
Original post by x0xJessChux0x
Accepted my conditional offer for illustration not too long ago :clap2: Just in the midst of sorting out accommodation now ..

Awesome, great news. What type of accommodation are you applying for?

Original post by The University of Worcester
Awesome, great news. What type of accommodation are you applying for?

Yeah :smile: i can't wait to start! I've applied for an Ensuit :smile:

That's a brilliant option, it's nice to have your own bathroom. Good luck with everything!
Reply 11

I applied for Ensuit at Worcester aswell !:smile: is this the city campus or st johns campus?? :smile:
Nice! I've applied for the St Johns campus :smile: Which campus have you applied for ? :smile:
Reply 13
Nice! I've applied for the St Johns campus :smile: Which campus have you applied for ? :smile:

St. John's aswell :biggrin: will probably see you around then :smile:
Nice! Haha and yeah :biggrin: see you in September hopefully haha :smile:
Original post by frankieatuni

I'm currently a first year. :smile:
Original post by G30RG13
I applied for Ensuit at Worcester aswell !:smile: is this the city campus or st johns campus?? :smile:

Hey there, it could be in St. John's campus in either Vesta Tilley building or William Morris building, but it could also be in the City Centre in one of these 3 options Albany Court, The Old Post Office, Sansome Hall.

Hope to see you around campus soon.

i have offer that i will be firming for health and social! not sure about the accommodation though as i cant go back to view them all as its 4-5 hours away :frown:
Original post by KirsttyyM
i have offer that i will be firming for health and social! not sure about the accommodation though as i cant go back to view them all as its 4-5 hours away :frown:

Hey there, it's great that you're putting Worcester as your firm choice! It depends what you want really - if you want to save money, go for the cheaper options, if you want your own bathroom - ensuite and ensuite extra are fantastic. It also depends where you want to be - st john's campus where most of the students are or city campus in the city centre where all the shops and restaurants are. Have a look on the website and if you have questions, let me know - http://www.worcester.ac.uk/your-home/accommodation.html.

When I was a student, I used to live in Teme Halls which is the Standard Plus Accommodation in St. John's campus. I loved it there, I had enough space in my room, a large kitchen and 2 bathrooms to share with other 5 people. I loved being so close to where my lectures were and I had great flatmates.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.

Good luck!

Corina
Original post by The University of Worcester
Hey there, it's great that you're putting Worcester as your firm choice! It depends what you want really - if you want to save money, go for the cheaper options, if you want your own bathroom - ensuite and ensuite extra are fantastic. It also depends where you want to be - st john's campus where most of the students are or city campus in the city centre where all the shops and restaurants are. Have a look on the website and if you have questions, let me know - http://www.worcester.ac.uk/your-home/accommodation.html.

When I was a student, I used to live in Teme Halls which is the Standard Plus Accommodation in St. John's campus. I loved it there, I had enough space in my room, a large kitchen and 2 bathrooms to share with other 5 people. I loved being so close to where my lectures were and I had great flatmates.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.

Good luck!

Corina

Ah thank you so much, i would love my own bathroom but im going to be studying a foundation so i think the highest loan i can get is Β£6,200, so i want to be able to live comfortably i will be working at the local mcdonalds just down the road and the pay is nice, have you got any ideas? thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest