Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA B BYB5 - How did u find it?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yeah i said they wont compete for food as much coz they're food lives at different depths and theyre beaks r diff lengths so they wont take each others- or something waffly like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misty)
    yeah i said they wont compete for food as much coz they're food lives at different depths and theyre beaks r diff lengths so they wont take each others- or something waffly like that
    hehe yeah that question was common sense..also tho, they were all eating different stuff anyway so i think u cud just have said that they all feed on different food so dont need to compete for each others food?

what did u guys put for the succession one?
    i said about lichens and marram grass (because it said bare land) -- is that right?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.