Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been requested by my local council to provide evidence of how much exactly I am getting and a breakdown of that. I have printed out the entitlement summary and provided that to them, however they are adamant that this isn't sufficient as it doesn't give a specific start date and end date and so forth.

My question is: is there any letter I can get from student finance, other than the entitlement summary, that I can provide to my local council for housing benefit?

Thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ehsan1986

Please call us and we can request a manual letter to be sent out for you. The local authority should accept the letter you have been given, so when you call please provide the name of your local authority.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mark Lee,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have done so and they have sent me out a letter.

Kindest regards

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.