Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What have you all applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to child nursing! Got an interview on the 30th March! Wbu!?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Film and Television production and got a unconditional offer I'm loving the university and the courses it offers but I haven't been to see the university yet, have you been?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on getting an offer! I haven't been yet but it looks amazing and so does the course! Would you be staying at the University or commuting from home!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amankaur)
    Congratulations on getting an offer! I haven't been yet but it looks amazing and so does the course! Would you be staying at the University or commuting from home!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it's me your replying to, well thank you so much I think I'm really going to enjoy it I haven't really decided yet but I hear the accommodation is good

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes I'm replying to you, no worries! I know the accommodation does look really good! I'm hoping to live it if I get a place

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes I'm replying to you, no worries! I know the accommodation does look really good! I'm hoping to live it if I get a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well thank you and yes I need to go to an applicant day but
    I'm sure you will hear something soon

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to do children's nursing and have an unconditional offer which I firmed a few weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameychildnurse)
    I've applied to do children's nursing and have an unconditional offer which I firmed a few weeks ago
    Awesome well done

ReputationRep:
    What was the selection day like!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LottyGreen)
    I have applied for Film and Television production and got a unconditional offer I'm loving the university and the courses it offers but I haven't been to see the university yet, have you been?
    I also got an unconditional for Film and Television productions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganThornton98)
    I also got an unconditional for Film and Television productions!
    Amazing well Done have you been to visit the uni yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LottyGreen)
    Amazing well Done have you been to visit the uni yet ?
    Yes i have been twice and really like it! have you? and do you know what accommodation you are going to go for?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been yet I don't know about accommodation what's it like?,I haven't picked my firm and insurance yet but it's between new bucks or de monfort for which i have unconditionals

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had to pick between bucks and Leeds Beckett, which I also had an unconditional for, but I think for me the Bucks course was more the sort of thing that I want to be doing. with the accommodation I think I am going to go for Hughenden which is like the middle priced one even though it is the furthest away from the uni (I was told 15 min walk) unlike the cheaper one you get your own bathroom and it doesn't look that much different to the most expensive on to me.

this link gives you virtual tours to them all:
    http://bucks.ac.uk/home_eu_students/...alls/Hughenden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganThornton98)
    Yeah I had to pick between bucks and Leeds Beckett, which I also had an unconditional for, but I think for me the Bucks course was more the sort of thing that I want to be doing. with the accommodation I think I am going to go for Hughenden which is like the middle priced one even though it is the furthest away from the uni (I was told 15 min walk) unlike the cheaper one you get your own bathroom and it doesn't look that much different to the most expensive on to me.

this link gives you virtual tours to them all:
    http://bucks.ac.uk/home_eu_students/...alls/Hughenden
    ahhhhh okay sounds cool I'll have a look some hard decisions ahead

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to child nursing! Got an interview on the 30th March! Wbu!?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! How was English and Maths test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10lugubrious)
    Congratulations! How was English and Maths test?
    Thankyou! The English and maths test was alright nothing too hard!! I got an offer the day after my interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! The English and maths test was alright nothing too hard!! I got an offer the day after my interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!!!I am going there on Tuesday, any tips/ advice, PLEASE?

ReputationRep:
    I also got an offer for children's nursing and start in September, and went for interview on the 30th 🙂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.