Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So a friend of mine has received an offer for politics (AAA) and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience in people getting in although they have missed their offers?
    Also, how reputable is the politics course at Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    I would also be curious to know, I have applied for PPE which is A*AA which I may be capable of but if I got AAA would there be any chance of still getting in?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd be interested too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSnazzyMan)
    So a friend of mine has received an offer for politics (AAA) and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience in people getting in although they have missed their offers?
    Also, how reputable is the politics course at Warwick?
    The course is highly regarded and very popular. In terms of leniency they will accept A*AB or AAB in some cases. AAB really depends on numbers. If you do get AAB they will more than likely offer you a place on the joint Politics and Sociology course or if you get lower (ABB/ABC) they will offer you Sociology. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Age)
    The course is highly regarded and very popular. In terms of leniency they will accept A*AB or AAB in some cases. AAB really depends on numbers. If you do get AAB they will more than likely offer you a place on the joint Politics and Sociology course or if you get lower (ABB/ABC) they will offer you Sociology. Hope this helps
    My offer for Sociology is more like AAB...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fangorn)
    I would also be curious to know, I have applied for PPE which is A*AA which I may be capable of but if I got AAA would there be any chance of still getting in?
    I am a first year student for PPE, I got AAA at A Level and here I am, however do strive for that A* anyway, you'll feel better for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redinthegrey)
    My offer for Sociology is more like AAB...
    Should be ABB, no?
    http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/unde.../courses/l300/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.