The Student Room Group

Business studies

Hi there!
i am currently studying business studies at AS, one of the assignments that i have been given is to create a fully detailed business plan but unfortunately im struggling to come up with ideas, i would like to ask you to come up with an idea for me i can do the rest or if you have done something similar in the past then to forward me a copy so that i can see the style and layout.
thankyou in advance!
Original post by carlostrenev
Hi there!
i am currently studying business studies at AS, one of the assignments that i have been given is to create a fully detailed business plan but unfortunately im struggling to come up with ideas, i would like to ask you to come up with an idea for me i can do the rest or if you have done something similar in the past then to forward me a copy so that i can see the style and layout.
thankyou in advance!

I'm going to move this to the business section for you so you hopefully get some advice on this! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by carlostrenev
Hi there!
thankyou in advance!

Well a business plan consists of an executive summary, info understandable by the entrepreneur and persuaded by the banker. Marketing and operational strategies, the product/service itself, the market of the product and competition etc, finally a conclusion. I can't write a business plan but that's what i know. Just THOSE factors etc, hope i helped

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm going to move this to the business section for you so you hopefully get some advice on this! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyou!
Reply 4
Original post by Foji
Well a business plan consists of an executive summary, info understandable by the entrepreneur and persuaded by the banker. Marketing and operational strategies, the product/service itself, the market of the product and competition etc, finally a conclusion. I can't write a business plan but that's what i know. Just THOSE factors etc, hope i helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes that helps! thankyou, any chance you could give me an idea on what to build the plan around? for example a type of business ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending