Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As I just received an email that I have a disciplinary hearing on next Wednesday over a incident that I have done two nights ago. I am pretty worried about the disciplinary hearing as I have been involved into two disciplinary hearings which my roommates have done a few damages which I wasn't present but had to attend to the meeting as the accommodation officer wanted all the residents in one flat to attend.

Anyway back to my disciplinary hearing (Which I will of course I admit) the disciplinary hearing was to do with inappropriate behavior. Two nights ago I went on a night out (of course I was drunk but I know that isn't a good enough excuse) As I went to another flat after leaving the nightclub which was in the same halls as me. I decided to leave and return to my flat and I had to walk a bit of distance until I was dying to urinate and decided to urinate around the side of the building as I couldn't hold it any longer. Then one of the night staff caught me and asked what I was doing etc, I then couldn't explain as I was so embarrassed about what happened. I just give him my residential card so he can write it down and report it to the accommodation officer. I apologized to him for the incident that I have caused then walked off bk to my flat. Then I received this email.

I was wondering would this cause me to be expelled or a warning, I am pretty worried and of course going to be embarrassed to explain this to the accommodation officer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry659)
    As I just received an email that I have a disciplinary hearing on next Wednesday over a incident that I have done two nights ago. I am pretty worried about the disciplinary hearing as I have been involved into two disciplinary hearings which my roommates have done a few damages which I wasn't present but had to attend to the meeting as the accommodation officer wanted all the residents in one flat to attend.

Anyway back to my disciplinary hearing (Which I will of course I admit) the disciplinary hearing was to do with inappropriate behavior. Two nights ago I went on a night out (of course I was drunk but I know that isn't a good enough excuse) As I went to another flat after leaving the nightclub which was in the same halls as me. I decided to leave and return to my flat and I had to walk a bit of distance until I was dying to urinate and decided to urinate around the side of the building as I couldn't hold it any longer. Then one of the night staff caught me and asked what I was doing etc, I then couldn't explain as I was so embarrassed about what happened. I just give him my residential card so he can write it down and report it to the accommodation officer. I apologized to him for the incident that I have caused then walked off bk to my flat. Then I received this email.

I was wondering would this cause me to be expelled or a warning, I am pretty worried and of course going to be embarrassed to explain this to the accommodation officer.
    Well as you weren't involved in the first two i would probably say you'll be fined because a warning is more if you haven't had a hearing before but kicking you out would I feel be a bit OTT if you were going round beating people up trashing rooms etc then yeah but 1 count of pissing on building no it wouldn't get you kicked out

ReputationRep:
    They didnt give me a fine, they decided to let me off with a warning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Henry659)
    They didnt give me a fine, they decided to let me off with a warning.
    well that's ok then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.