Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to do Biomedical science and my first choice is St Georges but i can't decide on my second option.
    I'm stuck between Brunel and Kent and would love for people to tell me anything they know about either of these unis so i can finally decide which uni to put.
    thank you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toniamariee)
    I'm applying to do Biomedical science and my first choice is St Georges but i can't decide on my second option.
    I'm stuck between Brunel and Kent and would love for people to tell me anything they know about either of these unis so i can finally decide which uni to put.
    thank you x
    Kent would generally be regarded as the more aspirational choice, and it's in a much nicer area (Canterbury vs Uxbridge), but go where you think you would be happiest (have you visited?)

They're both accredited degrees (which is important for biomed), so nothing to be compared there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Kent would generally be regarded as the more aspirational choice, and it's in a much nicer area (Canterbury vs Uxbridge), but go where you think you would be happiest (have you visited?)

They're both accredited degrees (which is important for biomed), so nothing to be compared there.
    You're not the first to mention the area, i do want to be in a nicer area for sure, thank you for your response i am deeply considering kent.
    I haven't visited them yet but i will be very soon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.