The Student Room Group

I think my boyfriend has lost interest?

Scroll to see replies

Time to hold the door wide open for this man.

Get rid of him.
Reply 22

Ha, funny. 😂 oh if only he could fit
Original post by whorace
If I was an amoral bastard screwing the younger one and dating the older one makes perfect sense.

I take it back, this guys not a loser, just pragmatic.

When I read your fist comment (I'm pretty sure I actually repped it which if I did I rather regret) I was quite surprised that you expressed negativity towards the guy, given your history of sexist comments. I had a little bit of respect for you.

Now you've completely spoiled things haven't you.
Reply 24
Original post by Twinpeaks
When I read your fist comment (I'm pretty sure I actually repped it which if I did I rather regret) I was quite surprised that you expressed negativity towards the guy, given your history of sexist comments. I had a little bit of respect for you.

Now you've completely spoiled things haven't you.

Hahaha. I think I am quite the Jekyll and Hyde, not to big myself up but I was the only one who actually bothered to check on that girl in the other thread talking about her emotionally abusive boyfriend. Yes I love my Machiavellian PUA bs but its more for laughs.
Original post by Adelaidexo
I'm 17 and with a 21 yo. We've been together for around 2 months and yes it's short but I'm not one to dally around, I want to settle quickly and he knows that.

Lately he's not been as affectionate and really only after we talk about the future (with his current kid) and it's really nice but the fact he says 'Love you' rather than 'I love you' and it's mostly me saying it but occasionally him saying it but short.

He's (for the first time ever with anyone) cheated and with someone i distantly knew. A much older woman who I have to see 5x a week. I hate that but since he begged me for weeks to take him back so i did.

Now the two talk and I hate it. They spent hours in a cafe when I was nearby. I even asked if I could come when I could but he took forever telling me what place he was in (with the other woman) he wasn't alone with her, with my bestfriend's significant other. Was he stalling?

He even complimented her breasts to me. What the hell?

Get rid of him. You'll feel so much better and you deserve better than this idiot. He can't take you for granted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending