socialscience92
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone! Sorry this may sound like a very stupid question but I just want to make sure I am on the right track! I am not feeling well either so it is making my mind a bit foggy

Right, I am currently in the middle of conducting my Research Proposal and under one of the guidelines it asks me 'what database am I proposing to use?'
I mostly use the universities database to find all of my work on which has various databases, however I have used Google Scholar and Sage Publications a few times. How do I answer this? Shall I just put every database that I have used (EBSO Host, Sage Publications, Google Scholar, Vlebooks) etc or do I just put in the name of the universities own database which stores A LOT of journal articles, newspapers, reports, periodicals, etc?

Thanks in advance!
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by socialscience92)
Hello everyone! Sorry this may sound like a very stupid question but I just want to make sure I am on the right track! I am not feeling well either so it is making my mind a bit foggy

Right, I am currently in the middle of conducting my Research Proposal and under one of the guidelines it asks me 'what database am I proposing to use?'
I mostly use the universities database to find all of my work on which has various databases, however I have used Google Scholar and Sage Publications a few times. How do I answer this? Shall I just put every database that I have used (EBSO Host, Sage Publications, Google Scholar, Vlebooks) etc or do I just put in the name of the universities own database which stores A LOT of journal articles, newspapers, reports, periodicals, etc?

Thanks in advance!
I'd list every database you had used
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (102)
27.42%
England (124)
33.33%
Belgium (29)
7.8%
Germany (40)
10.75%
Spain (8)
2.15%