So I got a conditional offer to study adult nursing in March 2016 so only a few weeks away. I'm really excited as the interview solidified how much I think the course is for me, and the conditions I need to meet are just proof of past degree and English, Maths and science at GCSE C or above which I provided at interview, but the systems weren't working.
Sorry for digressing, I just wondered if it's worth waiting to hear back for an insurance offer? I applied at another university for both a March and September start as I applied late and thought "what the hell it's worth a shot!" but March is quickly approaching and I don't want to know where I'll be studying at last minute.
Even more elitist than everyone thought?