A24_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi can anyone who has studied to kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee please help me with my English language controlled assessment? I am meant to 'explore the ways Lee presents the ideas of community within society of Maycomb' I am hoping to get an A* on this and the piece is a language piece so analysing language is the most important mark scheme objective. My teacher wants to have a paragraph to mark by Wednesday and I'm hoping to use this topic sentence "Lee suggests that seemingly homogeneous communities in maycomb, such as the middle-class white folk, do not think as one and when looked at closely, divisions appear" if anyone can help that'll be great thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you haven't had a response to this yet, didn't do the text you're studying but you might find http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/mocking/ useful? Hope it can help.
sam.jenko
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Try and throw in the fact that a lot of them are narrow minded and that is the Maycomb way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.72%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (67)
28.51%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.77%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.55%

Watched Threads