Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I met a really nice girl but i don't know how to act on it... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I met a girl who is a year older than me at my school. One of my friends told her that I liked her, and apparently she said it was "really sweet" and that she was chuffed. I found it quite awkward that this had happened so I went and spoke to her and apologised for what had happened and she said it was ok, and she then messaged me saying that she was fine with it. She is really good looking but reserved so not many people hit on her. We spoke for around 20 mins on Facebook this evening. I would like to go out with her but I don't know how to approach the situation. One of the major problems is that most of her friends are protective so it wouldn't look at all good. What do you suggest i do?

ReputationRep:
    Make a move or someone else will. No other words needed.

ReputationRep:
    Run for your life.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you've got to ask her out; also, it'd be worth staying on good terms with her friends, since if they're that protective you want them on your side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.