Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crush on TSR girl Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's actually quite hilarious to see the people you're actually suggesting :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no offence to anyone tho
    Offence taken. Massively. Like wtf is wrong with my personality / online persona. ? Is it cause I'm a ***** or a leftie or I get too wound up by bigots and trolls? Or all of the above

It's actually quite hilarious to see the people you're actually suggesting :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no offence to anyone tho
    Is it BrokenLife? Or acupofgreentea?

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Offence taken. Massively. Like wtf is wrong with my personality / online persona. ? Is it cause I'm a ***** or a leftie or I get too wound up by bigots and trolls? Or all of the above
    All of the above 😉

(Original post by ZuluK)
    broken life is so attractive omg :drool: xxx

Loool she is very pretty (don't know what she looks like)

Who is this? 😂😂
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Would you say that she has a magnetic personality? :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    It's gone midnight and daily reps have been reset so all you broz and hoz on this thread rep the sh*t out of me. I deserve it.

I gave other's the courage to anon fail after I did it first. And I have contributed at least a quarter of this threads posts, and been instrumental to it hitting 1k in 24 hours.

I shall now bid you farewell as I slip in to the only true freedom in life: sleeping. Sleep sleep sleep.

Love you all, peace out.

Spoiler:
    Show
    apart from ZuluK, I don't love you

apart from you obviously

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She does but we are polar opposites

🙈

Spoiler:
    Show
    no offence to anyone tho
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm trying to think of girls you have banter with. I feel like - if you were to have a crush on someone - you'd have to have a banterous relationship. :yep:

It's gone midnight and daily reps have been reset so all you broz and hoz on this thread rep the sh*t out of me. I deserve it.

I gave other's the courage to anon fail after I did it first. And I have contributed at least a quarter of this threads posts, and been instrumental to it hitting 1k in 24 hours.

I shall now bid you farewell as I slip in to the only true freedom in life: sleeping. Sleep sleep sleep.

Love you all, peace out.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha you love me the most and I bet you're still irritated I got the 1000th post! 😂😂😂 the day has been great don't you think

ReputationRep:

Love you all, peace out.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Love you too :teehee:
    You sleep way too much

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Loool she is very pretty (don't know what she looks like)

Who is this? 😂😂
    her lips look so kissable
    a small furry rodent xx
    • Welcome Squad

Spoiler:
    Show
    was that joke meant for me cos i dont get it :lol: xDD
    but she is beautiful inside and out xx

ReputationRep:
    Just a tip to all of you trying to guess zarga's

He's not gonna confirm to your guesses so even if he's eliminated someone it doesn't mean it's not them.

Spoiler:
    Show
    okay this is me holding onto the minuscule chance I might be the chosen one, but still it's true! Think critically. Look back at all the girls who had posted when he said that they had. Eliminate the ones that make no sense or have avatars of themselves. And see what you is left with Hope to wake up to the solution en ce matin. M
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    was that joke meant for me cos i dont get it :lol: xDD
    but she is beautiful inside and out xx
    Ya know.. magnetic.. magnets.. attract.. awful dad jokes by SeanFM, nothing new :rofl:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Didn't post last night. :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, why would Zarga have a crush on me of all people? :laugh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it BrokenLife? Because I could definitely understand that.
    Edit: TSR has stopped telling me which Anon is which and it's confusing me greatly. :dontknow:

Ya know.. magnetive.. magnets.. attract.. awful dad jokes by SeanFM, nothing new :rofl:
    oooh lol :lol: for some reason i thought it would be deeper than that :rofl: xDD
    but i fancy her yeah :moon: xD xxx

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I feel a sort of kinship with my fellow anon failures today. Like we are a special club

That moment when The Arsonist fell tho :rofl:
    It's time you stopped playing in the kiddy pool, Ethereal :lol:

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Wait are you Asian? Really???
    yes and yes

(Original post by ZuluK)
    no and no

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.