(Original post by CoolCavy)
    <33 :lovehug: xxxxx
    np you are crush hastag2 <don't have a hastag key :sad: xxxxx
    you do indeed :ahee:
    and lips as good as biri's xxxx
    Dat :ahee: emoji tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    You made me feel like I'm not alone. You're so selfless. Love you lex :hugs:
    Ayy you too :hugs: we can be anon-failures united (prsom x10)

*nearly anon-fails again*

Dat :ahee: emoji tho.
    lool :rofl:
    'tis an accurate representation of my face when a tsr hot girl appears :innocent: xD
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Haha sorry to disappoint..

Yep, thankfully I don't get attached easily..

Nah..
    Oh my diddy.:toofunny:

Not going to lie I was expecting a "yes" for Smalls.

Soooo, is it Abdul?:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think it's because when we reveal something like that about ourselves, it exposes a vulnerability inside us.
    Absolutely.
    But oh well, Yolo!

ReputationRep:
    so confused because half the people still posting as anon think they've revealed and I don't know who's who :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh you guysssssss!!!!

Anons to come, make sure you all TRIPLE check that "Make post anonymous" box.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've liked some peoples personality or how they come across. "Crush" is a bit of a strong word though.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Ayy you too :hugs: we can be anon-failures united (prsom x10)

*nearly anon-fails again*
    Do you remember when AG anon failed hard on his post about a hot Indian guy ?! :rofl:

After he failed he was like MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD :rofl2: :lol:

I need to sleep but TSR too funn

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Gosh you guysssssss!!!!

It's a pain because it checks itself every single time after you use it once, so you have to manually uncheck it on every post :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh you guysssssss!!!!Anons to come, make sure you all TRIPLE check that "Make post anonymous" box.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    It's a pain because it checks itself every single time after you use it once, so you have to manually uncheck it on every post :unimpressed:
    ... and it's really easy to forget. Point proven :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember when AG anon failed hard on his post about a hot Indian guy ?! :rofl:

After he failed he was like MODS PLEASE DELETE THREAD :rofl2: :lol:

I need to sleep but TSR too funn
    omg yesss :rofl: everyone has fallen victim to the gods of the anon-fail at some point... there is no escape. :lol:

Gosh you guysssssss!!!!

I think I might stop posting in this thread, it's way too risky :eek:

ReputationRep:
    LMFAOo I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, MY CHEEKS ARE ACTUALLY HURTING!! XD XD XD :laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    LMFAOo I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, MY CHEEKS ARE ACTUALLY HURTING!! XD XD XD :laugh::laugh:
    Lol this is cracking me up now that you're cracking up so much.

I'm at a friends so j had to move to the sofa to let her sleep. :yawn:

Also I actually tagged Byronic hero in my anon fail so even though he's not around right now.... He will be tomorrow morning.

ReputationRep:
    :woo::woo::woo: IT'S HARD TO AVOID OK :rofl:

*nearly does it again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    omg yesss :rofl: everyone has fallen victim to the gods of the anon-fail at some point... there is no escape. :lol:
    So funny. He was like nah I don't want a gold digger as the anon #1

The other day that troll Erika foster forgot she was anon and failed the whole thread because the anon replier was her all along.

But she didn't understand the logic of the anon fails so still proceeded to claim that it wasn't her AND started arguing with herself as anon#1 to prove the point.

Too funny. :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I'll dare to reveal my crush on tsr no more after witnessing the misery of anon fail:rofl:

Although I have a few

ReputationRep:
    The other day that troll Erika foster forgot she was anon and failed the whole thread because the anon replier was her all along.

But she didn't understand the logic of the anon fails so still proceeded to claim that it wasn't her AND started arguing with herself as anon#1 to prove the point.

Too funny. :rofl: :rofl:
    Hahahaha, I completely missed that :rofl: I have my own ways to do that sorta thing...

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is cracking me up now that you're cracking up so much.

I'm at a friends so j had to move to the sofa to let her sleep. :yawn:

Also I actually tagged Byronic hero in my anon fail so even though he's not around right now.... He will be tomorrow morning.
    Lool omg bless you! can you not delete that post or delete all of your non anon posts so he doesn't know it was you

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.