Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

INDIA........................... .. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Reposting this as it's the best post in the thread. Proof India is just one big toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God123)
    India is a third world country, I'm sorry if that offends you! Don't worry about it anyway, you're British, right?
    Hey, guess what.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing. Just look down,

Mumbai, Maharashtra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    It is ignorant you dumb ****, especially when your facts are insulting.

Well wtf did you think? Of course I'm British.

Congratulations you played yourself "India is a 3rd world country" who'd have thought ay?
    I can't cope with the irony LOL, please open a dictionary and read the definition of the word :rofl:. It doesn't matter if it's insulting if it's true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diabolus)
    Reposting this as it's the best post in the thread. Proof India is just one big toilet.

It's obvious that India and Indians intimidate you which is why you feel the need to post ******** pics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diabolus)

Yeah, but it's nothing on this.

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (Think I may retire here)

ReputationRep:
    It's obvious that India and Indians intimidate you which is why you feel the need to post ******** pics
    Yeah, LOL. You can actually feel the frustration and spite (and desperation) coming off them. It's so satisfying.

Bahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whirlp00l)
    I can't cope with the irony LOL, please open a dictionary and read the definition of the word :rofl:. It doesn't matter if it's insulting if it's true.
    Ignorant: to be "untaught", "rude", "impolite" and "discourteous".

You are every one of those.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ignorant: to be "untaught", "rude", "impolite" and "discourteous".

You are every one of those.
    I'm rude, yet you're the one calling me "****" "****" "prick" etc :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Watch out we've got an internet toughguy here. We all know you're a shimp who wouldn't have the balls to say any of this in the street.

Why pretend, p***y?

ReputationRep:

Since you despise Indians so much, why exactly do you chase after Indian girls?

ReputationRep:
    I stand by what I said.

ReputationRep:
    I stand by what I said.
    Oh, no response again? LOOOOOL you are getting destroyed :rofl: how embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Northern India is simply breathtaking !!

ReputationRep:
    Could you tell your uncle that his application for housing benefit hasn't been approved and he's going to have to swim back over the Mediterranean to that s***hole that keeps getting pwned by Israel. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Could you tell your uncle that his application for housing benefit hasn't been approved and he's going to have to swim back over the Mediterranean to that s***hole that keeps getting pwned by Israel. :lol:
    Could you tell your uncle to come over quickly and wipe the sh1t off the Sheikh's arse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Northern India is simply breathtaking !!
    Mr Tee, I rate you 😝👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍 🏽

ReputationRep:
    Why the f*ck you lying benchhod?
    About?

I like how you don't respond to what I said. Must be humiliating for you to get burned this badly :lol:

ReputationRep:
    OP, if you wanted actual advice on visiting india, go post in r/travel and forget about this thread.

Some excessive patriotism in this thread (from both indians and non indians), I'll say this though:
    Go and visit. Be vigilant and don't do anything stupid that you wouldn't do in your hometown (like walk through a **** part of the city at night alone) and you'll find that its not much worse than many places you consider "safe". If you're going for an extended trip or a long backpacking trip, then visit Pakistan while you're at it. Some nice places to be seen and fun to be had, ignore the people that feel so strongly about their own country that they feel the need to say negative things about other places which they have never been to or know little about (this goes for indians, pakistanis and non pakistanis/indians). Have common sense and remember that it is a 3rd world country and this comes with things that will put you out of your comfort zone to say the least. If you're adventurous and can take South Asia for what it is, you will have a blast.

Take care.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Tee, I rate you 😝👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍 🏽
    It is one of my favourite places on the planet !!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.