Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

INDIA........................... .. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Yeah, because every woman that visits India gets raped apparently.

At least it's not as bad as Egypt though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Egypt

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/03/op...tahrir-square/

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...womenpoll.html

Don't think you can come in here and ignorantly throw insults at a nation you know nothing about, and not get anything back in return. You came in here trying to be clever, and now have been embarrassed. Congrats, idiot.
    No, but there is a higher chance she will than if she goes elsewhere.

You really are thick, you don't seem to understand that this thread is about India :lol:

I didn't throw any insults, and I'm not embarrassed. Maybe in your own head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    LOOOOOOOOL
    Spoiler:
    Show

"hi got this haircut just 4 u. accept marriage proposal pls"

Yeah man gotta be careful on Facebook these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whirlp00l)
    No, but there is a higher chance she will than if she goes elsewhere.

You really are thick, you don't seem to understand that this thread is about India :lol:

I didn't throw any insults, and I'm not embarrassed. Maybe in your own head.
    Lol, don't cry because I revealed how terrible a place Egypt is to women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Lol, don't cry because I revealed how terrible a place Egypt is to women.
    I'm not crying nor am I denying it. You are free to create a separate thread on it :lol:

It seems you're the one who's crying by averting the topic off India.

ReputationRep:
    These are the people that edit their pics like this and message 14 year old girls on fb :rofl:

Lmao saw this the other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Lol, look at you. You're awfully cocky for an idiot who came wading in here talking about how bad a country he has never visited, has no links to, and has no knowledge of, is.

Nah, how about you shut your mouth and go to a thread where you actually know what you're talking about, moron.
    Oh you don't know how much I laugh. I got past in my family who was Indian, when Britain owned it. Me a cocky idiot? Lol, look at yourself arguing with everyone.
    Maybe be the better one and just ignore them instead of being tempered of fighting over the most stupidest things read how you responded me and other tomorrow than you'll realise how much of a fool you've been.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man gotta be careful on Facebook these days
    Could be worse. Could be a woman in Egypt. Though I imagine this stuff will be happening a lot in Europe as well soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    I could post photos from India but I'm not sick in the head. Using pictures of women for your own gain, nice one.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not crying nor am I denying it. You are free to create a separate thread on it :lol:

It seems you're the one who's crying by averting the topic off India.
    Lol. Do you hear yourself? I didn't avert the topic.

The OP asked advice about visiting India, presumably from those who have been there. Then a bunch of unintelligent morons who have never even visited India, and know nothing about it started ranting about women's safety (again a topic they know nothing about).

How many times have you been to India? How long were you there? Which places did you go to, specifically?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    Stfu seriously.

OP, don't listen to this ignorant user. India is beautiful, especially places such as Goa, Kerala, chennai, Agra, Dehli etc
    Yh I'm sure there are beautiful places in India.

Shame 95% of it is dirty, filthy and poverty stricken. Modern day India is like England in the Middle Ages during the Black Plague.

Go to India?!?...no thanks jeff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    xxx
    next level creepy **** right there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Lmao saw this the other day

"I think i like a homosexuality now' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    This coming from the loser who waded into a thread about visiting India as a tourist, and made a disgusting joke about a gang rape on a bus in Delhi.

Stfu, you p****.
    What joke? Can you quote me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire_and_ice)
    you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny omggg
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    That awkward moment when you have to tell him that he's not funny.
    Salty indians are salty. Twas a joke. Chill thy beans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    This coming from the loser who waded into a thread about visiting India as a tourist, and made a disgusting joke about a gang rape on a bus in Delhi.

Stfu, you p****.
    alright mate calm down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    Oh you don't know how much I laugh. I got past in my family who was Indian, when Britain owned it. Me a cocky idiot? Lol, look at yourself arguing with everyone.
    Maybe be the better one and just ignore them instead of being tempered of fighting over the most stupidest things read how you responded me and other tomorrow than you'll realise how much of a fool you've been.
    Lol, Who gives a s*** about your family's past in India over 70 years ago? What has that got to do with visiting India today? Bahaha!

I'm not arguing with everyone, I'm arguing with two morons who waded into a discussion they know nothing about and tried to act as an authority. Then when I exposed your ignorance in front of everyone, you both threw hissy fits like the p***ies you are.

Bahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Oh no, Kashmir is beautiful, but it's not a part of pakistan.
    Well that's a different debate altogether. There are still several other outstanding areas of Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SYYAAM97)
    Salty indians are salty. Twas a joke. Chill thy beans.
    Yeah, I've moved on that a while ago. That's old news by now, kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Yeah, I've moved on that a while ago. That's old news by now, kid.
    Calling me a kid yet youre the one acting all childish. Oooo they so sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    What joke? Can you quote me?
    Yep.

you're right, just don't go on the buses in Delhi
    Disgusting little pr***.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.