Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need help for Valentines Day?! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So Valentine's Day is coming up next week and I've never been more worried for anything... Ive never had a boyfriend for Valentine's Day before and I have no idea what to get him. We've only been together for 2 weeks but I know he has something planned and I'm really struggling for ideas if I get him something it can't really be soppy or romantic because we haven't been together for that long and I think it might be a bit weird... 😅 He's the romantic type and I'm really not.... Someone help please?! I'm so nervous😁

ReputationRep:
    Don't treat Valentine's day like Christmas or one's birthday. It's not a day of celebration. Do you remember how you got with your partner? On that day, talk to him about how you feel, how much you love him and how much his love means to you if you need to, you can write it all down on a card to give to him.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Keep it simple, maybe get him a card and treat him to an activity that you both enjoy together.

ReputationRep:
    just give him the card and kiss him n start making out with him and grinding on his lap etc lol ...

i'd say a blowjob but you've only been together for 2 weeks and valentines day isn't all that - maybe for his birthday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    just give him the card and kiss him n start making out with him and grinding on his lap etc lol ...

i'd say a blowjob but you've only been together for 2 weeks and valentines day isn't all that - maybe for his birthday?
    Just reminded me of that song by Jeremih

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Just reminded me of that song by Jeremih
    lol birthday sex
    Spoiler:
    Show
    get him singing this OP

We grinding with passion (cause it's *my* birthday)
    Been at it for hours (I know you thirsty)
    You kiss me so sweetly (taste just like Hershey's)

ReputationRep:
    Last year I made my boyfriend a gift box thing. I took a cardboard box and covered up all the sides with nice wrapping paper and filled the box with sweets/chocolate/etc. I put that tissue paper you get for presents inside and a card with a steam gift card.
    It only came to about £15 before the gift card and he really liked it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monstera)
    Last year I made my boyfriend a gift box thing. I took a cardboard box and covered up all the sides with nice wrapping paper and filled the box with sweets/chocolate/etc. I put that tissue paper you get for presents inside and a card with a steam gift card.
    It only came to about £15 before the gift card and he really liked it.
    That's a good idea

ReputationRep:
    That's such a nice idea thank you for the suggestion, might try something like this if you don't mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloexCharlotte)
    That's such a nice idea thank you for the suggestion, might try something like this if you don't mind
    Of course that's fine, I'm glad you like the idea

I'm in a similar boat as u, my bf likes surprises & is expecting one. Not sure how, only been with him for 2 months & weeks.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.