Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all,

    I have tried to post this in the student finance section but keep getting blocked for some reason so I've decided to try here.

    I am a graduate who studied Pharmacology previously and am now deciding to go into dentistry. What I would like to know is what funding is available for me out there. Am I eligible for the tuition loan, maintenance loan, both or just one or neither or are there any other funds available?

    I shall also add I am not applying to any graduate dentistry courses (4yrs) I have applied to 5 year courses.

    Many thanks in advance.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.