username2069797
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have concise but detailed revision notes for the entirety of AS (particularly Governing Modern Britain)? I have found some revision notes, but they're not detailed enough, and the textbook is too long-winded to make notes from. Any help would be appreciated!
popcornjpg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How do you want to learn the content without doing some work?

Just make your own notes slowly and you'll remember far more
username2069797
Rep:
?
(Original post by popcornjpg)
How do you want to learn the content without doing some work?

Just make your own notes slowly and you'll remember far more
Ideally I would be, but I don't understand my teacher's notes, and he only started teaching the course for the second unit so I have half of the AS content missing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
popcornjpg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, I meant, just make notes from the textbook. That's what I've done - first made notes from the textbook, then digitized everything. It is a lot of work but really worth the time, you will have no issues remembering most of it.
username2069797
Rep:
?
(Original post by popcornjpg)
Well, I meant, just make notes from the textbook. That's what I've done - first made notes from the textbook, then digitized everything. It is a lot of work but really worth the time, you will have no issues remembering most of it.
Thanks - I've tried making notes from the textbook but it's too long-winded, which is why I was looking for something more easily understandable. I could ask my teacher, but I don't think he'd know what's relevant and what's not in the textbook as he's never taught the course before.
popcornjpg
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just don't think there's another way honestly, especially if you want a strong A. You could always look at the specification to see what information you need and go from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (57)
17.27%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (93)
28.18%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (125)
37.88%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.33%

Watched Threads