Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for answering a question on psychology as a science, such as what studies/approaches I should be using? Have finished my film studies exam for the day so have now got about 24 hours to cram for PYA5!!

ReputationRep:
    lucky *******, you one basically mention something saying it is a science, e.g. it is replicable because of lab expermients. But then level that out with A02 poiints by saying, no its not because you have case studies.

Stuff like that

TROD.

ReputationRep:
    I do syllabus B but for us with psy as a science you ahve to consider science as a knowledge, and science as a method, theres things like ideographic/nomothetic, different perspectives (i.e. humanistic v behaviourist,) exps/nonexps...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.