The Student Room Group

Southampton Offer for Adult nursing

I just want to see if there is anyone else who had got a place as I'm so nervous and I feel if I know some people it will make me calmer. :smile:
Original post by Checkrz97
I just want to see if there is anyone else who had got a place as I'm so nervous and I feel if I know some people it will make me calmer. :smile:

Welcome to Uni of Southampton ^_^

Nursing and Midwifery This is the nursing forum
University of Southampton - This is the Uni of Southampton forum
Uni Connect - This is a feature of TSR that allows you to find your course mates!

I think with these you should be able to settle your nerves. It's a great course at a really friendly university :yes:.
Reply 2
Original post by Checkrz97

Hi,

I am waiting to hear back from southampton after the interview, when did you have your interview? I've been waiting 11 days now and the wait is killing me! Congratulations on your offer :smile:
I had my last saturday and am waiting to hear back - fingers crossed for us all!
Reply 4
Original post by MissDetermined
I had my last saturday and am waiting to hear back - fingers crossed for us all!

I'm still waiting, two weeks since my selection day!!
My friend got rejected after waiting a week, so I think it's just whenever they get to your application!
Reply 6
My friend got rejected after waiting a week, so I think it's just whenever they get to your application!

Did she get to the interview stage?
Yeah a week after she had her interview, she got rejected.
Reply 8
Yeah a week after she had her interview, she got rejected.

Oh okay fingers crossed as I haven't heard yet, good luck :smile:
Reply 9
Hey all! I'm waiting to hear for dual adult and child and individual child nursing at Southampton. Was interviewed on the 6th. The wait is driving me insane!
A friend was interviewed on the 31st Jan, so two weeks today and still not heard despite being told it's only UP to 2 weeks and won't be any longer!
Arghhhhh!
Anyone else heard or waiting from these dates!? Good luck all!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Sjr22
Hey all! I'm waiting to hear for dual adult and child and individual child nursing at Southampton. Was interviewed on the 6th. The wait is driving me insane!
A friend was interviewed on the 31st Jan, so two weeks today and still not heard despite being told it's only UP to 2 weeks and won't be any longer!
Arghhhhh!
Anyone else heard or waiting from these dates!? Good luck all!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I was interviewed on the 29th Jan and I'm still waiting it's killing me too, I just want to known either way now! Good luck :smile:
Reply 11
Have you heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Sjr22
Have you heard?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, have you? I emailed on Friday as its been over 3 weeks now
Reply 13
Original post by omr1995
No, have you? I emailed on Friday as its been over 3 weeks now

No, I haven't. Was 2 weeks on Saturday. My friend heard on Friday and was rejected (interviewed same day but for mental health) and another friend heard last Monday which was 2 weeks and 2 days, and she got a child place. Standard adult nursing I know someone who waited 3 weeks and got a place offered last week. There's no pattern to any of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was interviewed on the 6th and still waiting too!
Reply 15
I heard about dual today and was rejected but still waiting for child..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending