Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone studied at the NDA? How did you find the course?

I'm thinking of studying their Pre-masters course and then the MA in Interior Design after my degree.

Please let me know of any of your experiences! Reviews that I've found online look suspiciously fake or rather negative...

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    HI I undertook and passed the MA Interior Design. I found it to be a rewarding and valuable course. I enjoyed it very much and Anthony is an excellent tutor. It has definitely added to my profile and general knowledge / skills in interiors as well as a professional 'designer' generally. Bernard Gray MA

ReputationRep:
    I'm an online Student, and going through ADHE course in interior design since last Aug. 2015 in NDA and I will graduate in May this year. I have experienced very good communication skills with all of the course aspects, I'm so lucky to have Mr. Anthony as my tutor which I learned a lot from him. I found out the VLS is a very useful application and easy to use, as well as the modules are really rich with explanations and examples.

I encourage all people who have the wish to study Design, is to join NDA when its the right choice for online Education.

Ahmed Amin
    ADHE in Interior Design

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.