The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98
I've always had a 'thing' for orientals, but they rarely go for white girls, especially the ones who just moved to this country. Idk if it's their engraved culture/parents or they just dont fancy them
Hmm I like their hardworking culture and looks of course; interesting and beautiful eyes, black hair, really cute noses etc lol. And they treat you nice too :biggrin:

Aw thanks

What is that you desire? $$$?
Original post by Starbuckspolice
No, I am open to biracial relationships. I am against prostitution. I will defend my logic. As indicated by one of our above commenter who wrote that it is "their small willies" that would give problems in their disadvantage in successfully mating with our white women. If this is true, then, it would mean that our women that go after oriental men are after money. Then coupling of AMWF is as immoral as prostitution as their motive is insincere in that it is material based. I see our white women who date oriental women as nothing but gold diggers. I am not racist in any way, as I have no problem with white men dating oriental women. In fact, I am really into Japanese women myself, and have even cared to study Japanese at university.I just find women who sell their bodies for money repulsive, and I am really not open to the idea of prostitution. I believe in natural selection. I am not biased. On the surface, it sounds like I am a very bigoted person with dual standards, but it is because I believe that dating should be based on true romantic love. I am sorry to sound offensive but this is my defence.

That is hugely bigoted and cynical. You believe the racist myths because 4chan tells you to. It is of no coincidence that the people that talk about small Asian dicks are white men, you are obsessed. Do you think all these Asian guys have a small dick? Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.

You are racist, you naively believe that the white male and asian female coupling is pure. You know what enemy imaging is? Well, Asian males are painted with enemy imaging and white men oversexualise Asian women to appeal to racist white male masses. All of the stereotypes of Asian men are deliberate attempts by white men to limit their freedom in the dating market. Putting it simply, racist white males like yourself feel entitled to white women and all minority women that you want.

Many white men go for Asian women as they feel like white women are feminists and don't submit to their demands, but Asian women are stereotyped as submissive. This is a totally racist premise.

Re the gold digger jibe. . . lol! One of the biggest stereotypes there is in the East Asian community is that Asian women going for white males are gold diggers and love the old sexpats. But you see... i don't believe that because i am not ****ing racist!

In closing, you are a very bigoted person with double standards, delusions of racial superiority and ownership of women.
No, I am open to biracial relationships. I am against prostitution. I will defend my logic. As indicated by one of our above commenter who wrote that it is "their small willies" that would give problems in their disadvantage in successfully mating with our white women. If this is true, then, it would mean that our women that go after oriental men are after money. Then coupling of AMWF is as immoral as prostitution as their motive is insincere in that it is material based. I see our white women who date oriental women as nothing but gold diggers. I am not racist in any way, as I have no problem with white men dating oriental women. In fact, I am really into Japanese women myself, and have even cared to study Japanese at university.I just find women who sell their bodies for money repulsive, and I am really not open to the idea of prostitution. I believe in natural selection. I am not biased. On the surface, it sounds like I am a very bigoted person with dual standards, but it is because I believe that dating should be based on true romantic love. I am sorry to sound offensive but this is my defence.

What about black guys who have on average larger penises then?
Original post by jam277
What about black guys who have on average larger penises then?

Since they are not trying to win them over with money but winning over our women fair and square, I feel that it is the same as us white men dating oriental women. I have no problems with it. Take the chav women and make some hip hop music.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
That is hugely bigoted and cynical. You believe the racist myths because 4chan tells you to. It is of no coincidence that the people that talk about small Asian dicks are white men, you are obsessed. Do you think all these Asian guys have a small dick? Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.

You are racist, you naively believe that the white male and asian female coupling is pure. You know what enemy imaging is? Well, Asian males are painted with enemy imaging and white men oversexualise Asian women to appeal to racist white male masses. All of the stereotypes of Asian men are deliberate attempts by white men to limit their freedom in the dating market. Putting it simply, racist white males like yourself feel entitled to white women and all minority women that you want.

Many white men go for Asian women as they feel like white women are feminists and don't submit to their demands, but Asian women are stereotyped as submissive. This is a totally racist premise.

Re the gold digger jibe. . . lol! One of the biggest stereotypes there is in the East Asian community is that Asian women going for white males are gold diggers and love the old sexpats. But you see... i don't believe that because i am not ****ing racist!

In closing, you are a very bigoted person with double standards, delusions of racial superiority and ownership of women.

I have considered your gold digger jibe comment. For myself, for that very reason, I go for Japanese women. Japan is a country whose people on the whole earn about about the same as us whites. Japanese women are not obsessed with getting a Canadian passport (I'm a Canadian from Vancouver, BC by the way) and are happy to remain Japanese. They are not after my money. They usually have about the same as I do.
Since they are not trying to win them over with money but winning over our women fair and square, I feel that it is the same as us white men dating oriental women. I have no problems with it. Take the chav women and make some hip hop music.

Racist.
I have considered your gold digger jibe comment. For myself, for that very reason, I go for Japanese women. Japan is a country whose people on the whole earn about about the same as us whites. Japanese women are not obsessed with getting a Canadian passport (I'm a Canadian from Vancouver, BC by the way) and are happy to remain Japanese. They are not after my money. They usually have about the same as I do.

Lol your insecurities and cynicism towards western women are hilarious. You are assuming the worst from a lot of women. It is also very evident that you have some very clear white male supremacist views around Asian males.
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol your insecurities and cynicism towards western women are hilarious. You are assuming the worst from a lot of women. It is also very evident that you have some very clear white male supremacist views.

Not really, I am basing it my observation in Vancouver. You should come down and see these Chinese guys with their BMWs, Mercedes, Bentleys picking up our women. Shortly after I graduated high school, I had a girlfriend whom I met working at Starbucks as a barista. We went on dates taking BC transit who left me a rich Chinese guy who offered to buy her a new BMW, live with him in Kerrisdale (a posh area of Vancouver Westside). She had quit working at Starbucks where we had both worked shortly after. I discovered that her boyfriend was going to also put her through school. A year later, the two were married.
Not really, I am basing it my observation in Vancouver. You should come down and see these Chinese guys with their BMWs, Mercedes, Bentleys picking up our women. Shortly after I graduated high school, I had a girlfriend whom I met working at Starbucks as a barista. We went on dates taking BC transit who left me a rich Chinese guy who offered to buy her a new BMW, live with him in Kerrisdale (a posh area of Vancouver Westside). She had quit working at Starbucks where we had both worked shortly after. I discovered that her boyfriend was going to also put her through school. A year later, the two were married.

So you have very personal reasons upon which you hate Asian males dating white women. Don't stereotype all relationships across the world when you are too young to know any better.
My Dad is working class and he dated my Mum, who is also working class. They love each other and they are an Asian male and a white woman. If it was not for them I would not be alive, so I find it repulsive when I see people like you question why they are together.
(edited 8 years ago)
So you have very personal reasons upon which you hate Asian males dating white women. Don't stereotype all relationships across the world when you are too young to know any better.
My Dad is working class and he dated my Mum, who is also working class. They love each other and they are an Asian male and a white woman. If it was not for them I would not be alive, so I find it repulsive when I see people like you question why they are together.

What part of Asia is your father from? I bet you get a lot of where is your mom from with the assumption that your dad is white and your mom is Asian right? In your parents generation AMWF was rarer than gay marriages. My future children may be like you, biracial. I have learned how things are by observing how things are in reality. I made $11.00 an hour working for Starbucks. That is not even 6 Pounds.
(edited 8 years ago)
What part of Asia is your father from? I bet you get a lot of where is your mom from with the assumption that your dad is white and your mom is Asian right? In your parents generation AMWF was rarer than gay marriages.

My father is Northern Chinese from Heilongjiang. My mother is from Cologne. And yes, I get those annoying assumptions.
I actually prefer oriental guys - I mean obviously I would still date white guys and other races but theres something about oriental that I loveee. Tbf though loads of people have been single for ages, it's probably nothing to do with being oriental or not.
Original post by elliemayl
I actually prefer oriental guys - I mean obviously I would still date white guys and other races but theres something about oriental that I loveee. Tbf though loads of people have been single for ages, it's probably nothing to do with being oriental or not.

its their enormously large cock you love?
Nothing.

If you're a cool person I want to date, you're a cool person I want to date.
Original post by elliemayl

Make sure they are making over 50,000 Pounds a year. ($100,000 Canadian dollars).

I was going to reply to your message on my own post as I really appreciated your reply being in Japanese (I accidentally missed it before) but quite honestly after seeing your replies in this thread I frankly lost the will to do it. I am a Scandinavian female, and my partner is Korean. Simply because of your experience, just as so many of the other posters say, you cannot assume one thing about all white women who date "oriental" men. I for one very clearly go against every single thing you say, and I would never allow my partner to do anything for me financially without reciprocating in turn. That's what a relationship ought to be like, for all sane people regardless of gender in my opinion. If you only look at those who do care about money, then I advise you to look elsewhere. If not for the sake of NOT stereotyping, then for your own sake.

I really cannot believe this comment: " I see our white women who date oriental women as nothing but gold diggers." Ugh. Our?? Since when do all white women belong to you? And gold diggers? To be honest I find it extremely surprising that you are studying Japanese, and at university level no less, yet you feel and say things such as this. Frankly I personally would like to say that you have no right to judge others in this manner, particularly not those of a gender that you obviously do not share, and especially as a white male.

Do you have a fetish for oriental girls? Because I know that lots of white guys from the u.s and canada do.
Lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending