The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
Paps is Chinese, from Heilongjiang.
Mum is German, from Cologne.

If that photo beside your name is anything to go by, that's a good mix, cause you're hot!
Original post by Xmas lover
If that photo beside your name is anything to go by, that's a good mix, cause you're hot!

My profile name is from my favourite footballer, he scored the World Cup winning goal for Germany and I have a bit of a man crush on him. :colondollar: And thanks :smile: .
Original post by Proxenus
Umm I've been hong kong 8x and I will conclude Chinese people are generally ugly imo. Least best looking east asians for me. Just how it is man :/

I don't agree...
Some girls would, look at how attractive @Proxenus is
Original post by alice.ronalene
oriental guys are absolutley my type! I also can't understand why I never see white girl/oriental guy couples ?? Oriental guys never approach me so I have always just assumed it was the other way round :emo:

Same, I find them absurdly attractive! *drools*
:wink:
Original post by Xmas lover
Yeah, I am! Is that a problem?

Are you male or female?
Original post by Zenarthra
Give me one then.
sharing is caring

Ok, we may as well do the peach garden oath we're that close.
Are you male or female?

Female
Reply 168
im a white guy and been with several asian women so seen the reverse side of things

problem with asian guys is that theyre often too effeminate and not confident/driven. not always, but its more often the case than not

if you guys hit the gym, and start talking to women like a man should, you'll have no problems
Awwww, wish you guys the best.

thank you!!
I don't think I am but thank you Redhead ^_^
Original post by Proxenus
Umm I've been hong kong 8x and I will conclude Chinese people are generally ugly imo. Least best looking east asians for me. Just how it is man :/
You're not :bigsmile:
Original post by ivy.98
I actually have a stronger preference for Oriental guys than for example, white :ninja: I think Im the minority though tbh.

Just find girls who like anime stuff and see how things go from there :wink:

Look at Texan in Tokyo, Rachael and Jun. These Japanese dudes not only managed to score getting white chicks, they are the Fresh Off the Boat ESL Japanese. Your at least a Brit so if they can manage, I'm sure you can. Usually AMWF relationships have Asians that are western born like yourself.
Original post by p3nis
im a white guy and been with several asian women so seen the reverse side of things

problem with asian guys is that theyre often too effeminate and not confident/driven. not always, but its more often the case than not

if you guys hit the gym, and start talking to women like a man should, you'll have no problems

You should come to Vancouver, BC Canada. Here we see the rich Chinese guys taking away our white women. Here it is the AMWF capital. As a white guy, I am interested in oriental women.
With insecurities like that OP (I remember you posting these things when I first joined this forum in 2014), I don't think you have the luxury of being so fussy.

I don't even understand racial preferences, if you aren't attracted to someone, it's simple as that, so what's the point in sticking to very generalised, predisposed preferences?
Nothing stands in my way...! :smile: My boyfriend is Korean, my previous one was Japanese and I have dated men from a variety of countries but indeed predominantly from South East Asia. I am Scandinavian myself.

Interestingly, one of my British born Japanese friend's previous girlfriend was also Scandinavian, and my Japanese ex seems to exclusively date young Scandi girls...(this still makes me somewhat annoyed to think about, as he's approaching middle age stage now and yet he only cares about appearances and his partner being of a certain "type". Ugh)
Original post by Starbuckspolice
You should come to Vancouver, BC Canada. Here we see the rich Chinese guys taking away our white women. Here it is the AMWF capital. As a white guy, I am interested in oriental women.

No one owns women. You sound like a misogynist.
Im not a misogynist nor a racist. I am totally cool with white men and pairing up with Chinese women. It is just weird and something very wrong with oriental men dating white women. Its just criminal.
Original post by Starbuckspolice
Im not a misogynist nor a racist. I am totally cool with white men and pairing up with Chinese women. It is just weird and something very wrong with oriental men dating white women. Its just criminal.

You're a racist and misogynist that does not realise he is a racist and misogynist. Your views come from your twisted sense of racial superiority and colonial-like feelings of entitlement.
Original post by Tom.x.Gotze
You're a racist and misogynist that does not realise he is a racist and misogynist. Your views come from your twisted sense of racial superiority and colonial-like feelings of entitlement.

No, I am open to biracial relationships. I am against prostitution. I will defend my logic. As indicated by one of our above commenter who wrote that it is "their small willies" that would give problems in their disadvantage in successfully mating with our white women. If this is true, then, it would mean that our women that go after oriental men are after money. Then coupling of AMWF is as immoral as prostitution as their motive is insincere in that it is material based. I see our white women who date oriental women as nothing but gold diggers. I am not racist in any way, as I have no problem with white men dating oriental women. In fact, I am really into Japanese women myself, and have even cared to study Japanese at university.I just find women who sell their bodies for money repulsive, and I am really not open to the idea of prostitution. I believe in natural selection. I am not biased. On the surface, it sounds like I am a very bigoted person with dual standards, but it is because I believe that dating should be based on true romantic love. I am sorry to sound offensive but this is my defence.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending