callum_20011
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have some homework:
Complete a poster advertising the American and Russian ideology (separately): Communism and capitalism. If you don't understand the ideology, you must come and see me before next lesson so we can go through it.
I know what ideology is but i don't know if it is in the point of a Russian or English, or anything like that. i have found some points but i don't know how to lay it out. thanks
callum_20011
Rep:
?
anyone?
Gallaher
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The task here is to produce posters advertising the ideologies of the USSR and USA during the Cold War which was as you said communism and capitalism respectively. What you need to do is describe the advantages of each and imagine if you were the governments what would you say to get the support of the people. For communism you could say that everyone is treated equally and for capitalism you could say that everyone has the opportunity to be wealthy. Basically you have got to sell the ideologies and present them in a positive light.
callum_20011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gallaher)
The task here is to produce posters advertising the ideologies of the USSR and USA during the Cold War which was as you said communism and capitalism respectively. What you need to do is describe the advantages of each and imagine if you were the governments what would you say to get the support of the people. For communism you could say that everyone is treated equally and for capitalism you could say that everyone has the opportunity to be wealthy. Basically you have got to sell the ideologies and present them in a positive light.
Thanks. As a mind map?
Gallaher
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by callum_20011)
Thanks. As a mind map?
As a mind map? I am not quite sure about how to do this but I suppose you could have ideology at the centre and then have strands coming off briefly describing the ideologies and then their advantages coming off that.
callum_20011
Rep:
?
ill show you the russian on once im done
callum_20011
Rep:
?
here
Attached files
Gallaher
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Very good, it shows everything it needs to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (28)
27.45%
No (74)
72.55%

Watched Threads