Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriends driving instructor wet himself!! I don't even... Help?!?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i promise i am not trolling, i am absolutely gob-smacked at this. It's the most stupid thing i have ever heard and i would absolutely not believe her if it was not for her being covered in piss like she has sat in a small puddle. Basically my girlfriend had her first driving lesson today, a 2 hour lesson, not going to name the driving school but it is an extremely popular one in the UK.

Her driving instructor on the phone from the very start has been extremely 'over-friendly' calling her babe, saying he would do anything for her etc. They had never met face to face at this time, just putting it on record that my girlfriend has a high-pitched voice and sounds very young, so this was immediately strange to the both of us (I was present when she was talking to him). Just gonna cut to the main story, you will see why that was worth mentioning further down. This story is from her perspective now, anything i say is from her or other parties involved, i wasn't present.

When my girlfriend got picked up from her home (literally 3 hours ago) she said it immediately absolutely stunk of urine (Not to the instructor, to me when she was telling the story), and the first thing the driving instructor said was 'I spilt a bottle of water, i spilt a bottle of water'. My girlfriend gave him a funny look and the lesson continued, they drove to a secluded location as it was her first lesson and first time ever attempting to drive a car. I'm assuming they then went through the theory side, explanations etc of how to operate the car like you do on your first lesson. My girlfriend said when she sat into the drivers seat she felt damp and it stunk of p**s the entire time she was driving, halfway through the lesson the instructor mentioned that he was diabetic, got my girlfriend to stop and got out of the car and had a p**s in a bush (On a road apparently!). From here the lesson went from disgusting to even worse as apparently he kept swearing, referring to her as 'babe'. Saying things like "You like the middle of the road, don't you?". All sort's of sexual innuendo's, he also kept saying to her to 'Not report this to your mother' (He was foreign as well, not sure of the ethnicity, she didn't say, but it is irrelevant). When she finished the lesson back at her home her parents immediately noticed she stunk of urine, she had a horrible wet patch on her jeans, not a small one either (Which i have got her to take a picture of). Her mum has smelt the jeans and confirmed that it is, in-fact, urine. She is now in the shower and is considering throwing away her jeans, knickers and the new Hollister jacket she just bought weeks ago when we went to London. I promise this is not a joke, i am not trolling in any way. My girlfriend just got out the shower as i'm writing this and said that her mum said that the patch has gone yellow?!?. Just in case you are wondering why she didn't say anything, she has anxiety so was extremely scared, she was up most of last night panicking about the driving lesson as she cant help it. I really need advice, preferably legal advice or something. She literally sat in p**s for 2 hours and it's completely unacceptable, help me guys??

This is obviously a throwaway account as it's extremely embarrassing for her.

ReputationRep:
    Even if it was an accident, a decent person doesn't just lie about it & let someone sit in their piss for two hours, you'd hope any sane (yet incontinent) person would go get the car cleaned out.

Sounds pervy af.

ReputationRep:
    Complain to the company straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mliela)
    Complain to the company straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Her mum has now put in a formal complaint, i have told her not to accept any compensation they offer her just yet as it will be something stupid like a free lesson. I think she deserves more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whatdoido??)
    Her mum has now put in a formal complaint, i have told her not to accept any compensation they offer her just yet as it will be something stupid like a free lesson. I think she deserves more
    Oh, and also, there's a dispute process that happens with the driving school.

ReputationRep:
    "You like the middle of the road, don't you?"

holy **** rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAhm95)
    "You like the middle of the road, don't you?"

holy **** rofl
    I laughed when she told me, it's still kinda funny now but still something that shouldn't have happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whatdoido??)
    Oh, and also, there's a dispute process that happens with the driving school.
    Hopefully they will give a full refund and some compensation. That's absolutely disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    id have been pissed!!

il show myself out

ReputationRep:
    If we're being serious here you probably want to get her to notify the police about it, just in case he's a Saville type or something messed up that way and it's happened to others.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.