Predicted topics to come up on AQA GCSE Geography papers this year?

Watch
mrhomerisaknob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
What topics are predicted to come up on the AQA GCSE Geography exam papers this year from water in the land, ice on the land, the restless earth, population, tourism and urbanisation, brace these are the ones I'm studying. Thanks in advance
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My teacher studies all the past papers to make predictions (although he advises us not to take his word just incase) and he's pretty much adamant that a tsunami case study (either the Boxing Day one or whatever you do) will come up for the restless earth and a question about how to uphold sustainable urban living for a case study question in urbanisation. He also says every year so far the GCSE Geography paper has been a watered down version of the A-Level paper (similar questions and similar topics etc) and the A Level paper comes out a week before - so make sure to look at it! But don't take my word, or my teachers word rather, they're just predictions and you'll regret focusing your revision on just them if they don't come up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (311)
84.05%
No (59)
15.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed