Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else with me?!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered Sept 17 although really wanted this September or Jan 17

ReputationRep:
    im going to wolverhampton 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼

ReputationRep:
    I got a place sept 2017 wanted earlier but they full but at least i got a place but nothing on ucas track yet just email from uni

ReputationRep:
    What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    midwifery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethansmummy2010)
    midwifery
    I got Jan 2017 for nursing

ReputationRep:
    aww brill which campus ? congradulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethansmummy2010)
    aww brill which campus ? congradulations
    Walsall and thanks you too

ReputationRep:
    ace I cant remember which campus I picked think it was wolvo and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I have interview next week for adult nursing jan 2017 and im sooo nervous! can you give any guidance for interview? is it just a one to one interview? how long roughly? any help sooo appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betty12345)
    Hiya I have interview next week for adult nursing jan 2017 and im sooo nervous! can you give any guidance for interview? is it just a one to one interview? how long roughly? any help sooo appreciated.
    Hi because the interview criteria varies it does depend on you as an individual.
    I would say relax and see it as a positive thing that they see the potential in you and have selected you amongst others for interview. Easier said than done but don't let nerves take over just focus on the opportunity you have been given.
    You can make notes of things you wish to put across that you may forget.
    If you're able to get to your interview early you can think over important points you'd like to get across.
    Go over maths and English incase it crops up
    I spoke to someone at college and I was given short exercises on maths and English and went
    over questions. You can try revision sites online
    For GCSE if you are not at college.
    Get lots of rest the night before have breakfast so you are on the ball. I would dress smart.
    Good luck...

ReputationRep:
    What campus are you applying for ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Wolverhampton uni to study biomedical science in Oct 2016

ReputationRep:
    Wanting to apply & start September 2017 how early can you apply? I need my maths GCSE first and to finish my college course lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for wolvo campus been offered sept 2017 I'm sooo mega pleased but at same time bit disappointed not earlier start as Sep 17 will mean massive student loan debts x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by betty12345)
    I applied for wolvo campus been offered sept 2017 I'm sooo mega pleased but at same time bit disappointed not earlier start as Sep 17 will mean massive student loan debts x
    So you can apply as early as now for 2017 start?X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weathergirl96)
    So you can apply as early as now for 2017 start?X
    I applied for Jan 17. Maybe call them ask if can apply now for sept 17 or have to wait till next ucas cycle October ish? When I applied I was told places were available for Jan 17 but guess they filled up before I was offered my place. Good luck xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.