Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's still a virgin here? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    ...or the classic KFC toilets

I also feel the same, sex before marriage most of the time is meaningless and once you loose your V there's no going back
    Damn deffo gonna lose mine at the KFC toilets :lol:
    Wedding night planned lmao
    A cheeky bargain bucket at 11:30 pm then kfc toilet and chill :rofl:

Exactly

ReputationRep:
    I'm still to make eye contact or get within a 5 metre radius of a girl without fainting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    :eek: no

Yeah I know, big woop:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LxcOaOTLuIg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Spoiler:
    Show
    JK lol
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    To be honest, I have no idea what my sexuality is.
    You're my kind of sexual.

ReputationRep:
    Virgin still, not by my choice though..

Posted from TSR Mobile

dw serah, have been there
    you will work it out eventually gorgeous :lovehug:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to know it, despite what loads of people say. You can go around and just like whoever you like, no explanation needed.

ReputationRep:
    Me, it's something I am passionate about and if someone asked would openly admit. I'm not ashamed about being a virgin at all and I can't understand why any else would be as it's your body, your own decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)

I also feel the same, sex before marriage most of the time is meaningless and once you loose your V there's no going back
    How can you speak for people who have had sex before marriage?
    You're telling me sex with my beautiful girlfriend was meaningless because we weren't married? Or the drunk sex with a friend which has brought us even closer and now I'm good friends with her new boyfriend?

I know you said 'most' of the time, rather than all of the time, but the idea of virginity being sacred is flawed in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    Who isn't a virgin on TSR?
    #Legend :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)

Kidding.
    Prove it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)

Not really. Nothing wrong with having sex with your partner who you've been with for a certain amount of time and have strong feelings for

ReputationRep:
    People are too preoccupied with virginity...worrying about it not being quite "right" the first time and it being some kind of point of no return. You don't hold the first time you do anything else to such high standards...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    People are too preoccupied with virginity...worrying about it not being quite "right" the first time and it being some kind of point of no return. You don't hold the first time you do anything else to such high standards...
    This

ReputationRep:
    Checking in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    tbh, I think sex is something special and shouldn't be wasted by shagging some person behind the sports hall....
    Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean everyone who isn't 'shagged someone behind the sports hall' smh

How can some of you say you've never been hugged? How repulsive are you that that is the case, do you have no friends at all?

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Just because you're a virgin doesn't mean everyone who isn't 'shagged someone behind the sports hall' smh
    lol, of course I realise that, BUT I feel that some younger people think that having sex means like your some big man or whatever. A lot of people (I don't mean you) just wasted losing their virginity by doing it too young and not really enjoying the moment..
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    This is TSR... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    lol, of course I realise that, BUT I feel that some younger people think that having sex means like your some big man or whatever. A lot of people (I don't mean you) just wasted losing their virginity by doing it too young and not really enjoying the moment..
    Yes but TSR is just turning the trope on it's head and making sex seem like a way bigger deal than it is and acting holier than thou for still being a virgin when for a lot it seems it isn't by choice that they are virgins.

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Yes but TSR is just turning the trope on it's head and making sex seem like a way bigger deal than it is and acting holier than thou for still being a virgin when for a lot it seems it isn't by choice that they are virgins.
    I know sex is an instinct and people are made for procreation, but I feel that it's just something special...
    I'm not saying that if someone sleeps around they're a whore or something, just well...
    I definitely won't wait until marriage to lose my virginity but I will wait until I am more mature to fully appreciate it...if you know what I mean

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.