Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anybody else get weird psychic feelings, or any stories to tell?

My weird psychic thing, is everytime I have a vision I don't actually realise it till it happens. Hence I never tell anybody about it, so nobody ever believes me. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does its pretty spooky.

Like on tuesday, I was just walking down to the pub for the quiz night, and I started thinking about Cyndi Lauper and girls wanna have fun, for no reason at all! And to my disbelief it was a song in the music round.

Another pretty weird 'vision'. I woke up late one day, like 4pm and went downstairs. For some reason the dominant thought in my dream was the number 27. I was watching my dads horse racing from America on the racing channel because I couldn't be bothered to find the control. Anyway, I was looking for a number 27, but couldn't find one, so I said to myself lets add them up, and pick number 9. A crappy horse called Ali D. It was 20-1. To my surprise it won.

There are many times this happens, its kinda freaky really.

Ad

It's the matrix You're hacking into it and seeing the glitches lol

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's so cool! It's happening to me a lot lately where I think of something random and the next minute that word or that object is on TV or in a book or something.

ReputationRep:
    that always happens to me on the radio...i will say like a word and the minute i finish saying that word the radio will say...this is the only time i evert have those type of phsycic powers...

CR

ReputationRep:
    i was watching this morning a couple of weeks ago-and they had a psychic on and they were doing psychic tests. the last one they did was he was going to draw a picture on a piece of paper and you had to draw it. and only people who were really psyichic would be able to do this. and i drew exactly what he's drawn except backwards...how freeky!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    may i ask what exactly u were drawing...that does sound freaky

CR

ReputationRep:
    My mum has strange dreams. When she was younger she had a dream that my brother ( who was like 4 at the time ) got lost and she was trying to find him and she got to a T junction and didn't know which way to turn to find him. Then a week later it happened. She was sort of a travelling optician at the time ( this is in Nigeria ) and she came to pick my bro up from school with all her gear. His school was conveniently at the end of a T juntion and basically my mischievious brother ran off at the same time a thief stole her eye equipment ( basically her entire livelihood ) and she didn't know which way to run or who to run after.

Mind u I kept having recurring nightmares that i accidentally killed my dad when I was a kid. They haven't yet been realised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    Mind u I kept having recurring nightmares that i accidentally killed my dad when I was a kid. They haven't yet been realised.
    *shifts nervously and removes all pointy/sharp objects from the room, locks kitchen draws and hides all medicines under the bed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    My mum has strange dreams. When she was younger she had a dream that my brother ( who was like 4 at the time ) got lost and she was trying to find him and she got to a T junction and didn't know which way to turn to find him. Then a week later it happened. She was sort of a travelling optician at the time ( this is in Nigeria ) and she came to pick my bro up from school with all her gear. His school was conveniently at the end of a T juntion and basically my mischievious brother ran off at the same time a thief stole her eye equipment ( basically her entire livelihood ) and she didn't know which way to run or who to run after.

i forgot about dreams...yea..those can be rough..i sometimes see outcomes of games ..or something like an injury but not very often(3 times to be exact)...i kinda try to shut myself out of it though becaus ei get totally freaked out..

CR

ReputationRep:
    hehehe my mum had an incident years ago where my brother lost a piece of his jigsaw puzzle and they spent ages looking for it. It was his favourite puzzle and my mum hoovered everywhere and tidied the whole house looking for it. Then a few months later she dreamed that she had found it. She woke up and it was there on the floor before her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    hehehe my mum had an incident years ago where my brother lost a piece of his jigsaw puzzle and they spent ages looking for it. It was his favourite puzzle and my mum hoovered everywhere and tidied the whole house looking for it. Then a few months later she dreamed that she had found it. She woke up and it was there on the floor before her.
    That's spooky.

ReputationRep:
    The night before my driving test, I could not sleep from thoughts going round in my head & trying to visualise how the test would be... When it started getting late and I realised I still wasn't asleep, I thought I'd better listen to the radio to try and get my mind off driving. I switch on to my regular channel & guess what? the subject of the discussion was "driving phobias" and the presenter's name was the same as my instructor's!! I laughed out loud from the irony of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tweetsy85)
    The night before my driving test, I could not sleep from thoughts going round in my head & trying to visualise how the test would be... When it started getting late and I realised I still wasn't asleep, I thought I'd better listen to the radio to try and get my mind off driving. I switch on to my regular channel & guess what? the subject of the discussion was "driving phobias" and the presenter's name was the same as my instructor's!! I laughed out loud from the irony of it!
    Are you sure it wasn't your instructor?

ReputationRep:
    oh my god oh my god!..i should have said this before but when i was sleeping i had this dream i was on the computer and like it went to the forum...and all the mod's names were in green on my computer and now..look at them ...they're green!!!!

help i'm freaked out right now...

CR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    That reminds me of something that happened to me when I was about 5. I used to have a special "mickey mouse" fork that I used to love, and didn't want to share with anyone. One night I dreamt that I hid the fork in my cupboard so that only I would know where it was. The next morning I realised the fork was not in the kitchen.. it was not in my cupboard.. it was no-where! And I never did find out what happened to it! It just vanished! Moral of the story? Learn to share!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Are you sure it wasn't your instructor?
    yeah! he had a different surname

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    oh my god oh my god!..i should have said this before but when i was sleeping i had this dream i was on the computer and like it went to the forum...and all the mod's names were in green on my computer and now..look at them ...they're green!!!!

help i'm freaked out right now...

CR
    you see what i mean, they only happen when you dont tell anybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR3)
    may i ask what exactly u were drawing...that does sound freaky

CR

he drew a circle inside a triange and i drew a triangle inside a circle.

and on this moring- evveryone else was drawing random things like fern drew a fish and i think philip drew a box.

love Katy ***

(Original post by byb3)
    does anybody else get weird psychic feelings, or any stories to tell?

My weird psychic thing, is everytime I have a vision I don't actually realise it till it happens. Hence I never tell anybody about it, so nobody ever believes me. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does its pretty spooky.

Like on tuesday, I was just walking down to the pub for the quiz night, and I started thinking about Cyndi Lauper and girls wanna have fun, for no reason at all! And to my disbelief it was a song in the music round.

Another pretty weird 'vision'. I woke up late one day, like 4pm and went downstairs. For some reason the dominant thought in my dream was the number 27. I was watching my dads horse racing from America on the racing channel because I couldn't be bothered to find the control. Anyway, I was looking for a number 27, but couldn't find one, so I said to myself lets add them up, and pick number 9. A crappy horse called Ali D. It was 20-1. To my surprise it won.

There are many times this happens, its kinda freaky really.

Ad

Things like that always happen to me:
    The other day I was talking about this song with my friends that I like but I never see it on MTV, and about 2 minutes later the song came on. It was weird. Another time I had this dream about my mother that she was really young and pregnant and wearing a short black dress. The next day in work all the girls were talking about their mothers for some reason. One of the girls then said that she found a photo of her Mother and she was pregnant with her and she was very young and was wearing a short black dress. I nearly fell off my chair when I heard that.
    Then yesterday I started to think about this Man that I knew but I hadnt seen him for months because he had been away. I never think about him but he just popped into my head for some reason. I turned the corner anyway where I was walking and who did I bump into only him. Also that same day I was watching VH1 Classic and said to my friend that they never play Terence Trent Darby on it. Then I walked into the kitchen and the song started to play on the radio.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.