The Student Room Group

Height

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Aww :smile:

How tall are you?
Personally speaking I wouldn't mind as long as the guy doesn't mind me being too short.:colonhash:

im 5'3 haha
I'm 6' 2" in the mornings :tongue:

I had always hoped to hit 6' 4" but it wasn't to be.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Even so, a short and skinny guy just isn't intimidating, a guy that squares up to you and is towering over you is always going to be a bit scary :lol:

Perhaps but its all about whether if he lifts. For example someone 6'1+ squaring me up and looks like this

V.s someone 5'7 squaring me up and looks like this

I'd be intimidated by the person who is obviously smaller height wise.

Original post by WoodyMKC
Exactly, it's just people look at a tall and built guy people just assume "Whether he knows how to fight or not, he probably hits ****ing hard" :lol: Height and weight advantage is definitely a thing between two people of equal fighting skill, hence different weight divisions in combat sports and constant referral to any height advantage by the commentators.

I have a friend who's 6'0 whereas I'm 5'9.5 and I'm stronger. I understand your argument. Yes! If they are obviously the same height and weight would obviously make a difference if they are of equal fighting skill but this is just a comparison e.g just on the street not in a competition just what the public would perceive. Yeah, that's why there are different weight divisions/height advantages in sport. :smile:
Haha cool! :biggrin:

Hope you find a girl of your preference :h:

Yep, good luck on finding BFG who settles for a dwarf. :colonhash:
Original post by shawtyb
im 5'3 haha

Oh wow.

I'm 5'2 haha

That height difference tho:sexface:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Thanks, bro.:h:

I shall find a guy for sure:u:

Lol, don't worry. It just means more leggy tall girls for us average guys.
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh wow.

I'm 5'2 haha

That height difference tho:sexface:

yh pretty big lmao felt like a shrimp
Original post by shawtyb
yh pretty big lmao felt like a shrimp

Haha aww
I find it sexy tbh
Reply 49
Doesn't matter to me really as long as they're cute and gotta be a bit pervy too :hubba:

Spoiler

Original post by dairychocolate
Lol, don't worry. It just means more leggy tall girls for us average guys.

Yeah BOIS !!!!

We are all gonna make it !!!!!!!!!! :drool: :dumbells:

Attachment not found
6' masterrace comin thru
Original post by ivy.98
Doesn't matter to me really as long as they're cute and gotta be a bit pervy too :hubba:

Spoiler

#goalmaterial :biggrin:
Reply 53
#goalmaterial :biggrin:

what is? :redface:
Being on the shorter side isn't necessarily a turn off for most girls it's just the insecurity that comes along with it that turns people off.
Original post by ivy.98
what is? :redface:

A girl who doesn't care about a guy's height when the same can be said vice versa to girls.

Just matters if your compatible. :smile:
Reply 56
A girl who doesn't care about a guy's height when the same can be said vice versa to girls.

Just matters if your compatible. :smile:

Exactly! If you both get on well then it shouldn't be too hard to overlook the height difference. :smile:
5'10

Never been an issue.

No doubt height is attractive to women but looks, charisma, wealth are clearly more important.

Just have to make up for it in other ways.

Having said that I do sort of feel a bit sorry for guys 5'5 and under. Sadly they are looked down upon by other men and by women.

The world is a shallow place.
Even so, a short and skinny guy just isn't intimidating, a guy that squares up to you and is towering over you is always going to be a bit scary :lol:

Perhaps but its all about whether if he lifts. For example someone 6'1+ squaring me up and looks like this

V.s someone 5'7 squaring me up and looks like this

I'd be intimidated by the person who is obviously smaller height wise.

I have a friend who's 6'0 whereas I'm 5'9.5 and I'm stronger. I understand your argument. Yes! If they are obviously the same height and weight would obviously make a difference if they are of equal fighting skill but this is just a comparison e.g just on the street not in a competition just what the public would perceive. Yeah, that's why there are different weight divisions/height advantages in sport. :smile:

Hence why I compared tall skinny guy vs short skinny guy :wink:

Strength in the gym and striking power are two different things though mate. For example, my brother trains fighters for a living and has fought competitively himself, he can certainly punch hard... However, although I do a bit of muay thai I'm nowhere near as experienced as him, yet when we have a go on those punchball games in the arcades I punch it harder that him every time because there's more weight behind the punch. MASS x acceleration = force :u:
Original post by ivy.98

Spoiler

You are lovely. :wink:

But sadly too short for me.

I only date women over 6'2 :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending