The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

What's student life like at Uni of Chester?

I've recently received an approval for a place at Chester, and I'm just wondering what kind of enrichments it has to offer. I'm planning to study English Lit & German, and I'd be interested in taking Drama as an enrichment instead of a course.
Original post by kamehameha3
I've recently received an approval for a place at Chester, and I'm just wondering what kind of enrichments it has to offer. I'm planning to study English Lit & German, and I'd be interested in taking Drama as an enrichment instead of a course.

Heya :h:

You may find the University of Chester forum more useful for getting replies - I see that there is a thread asking about life at Chester.
I've asked for this thread to be moved there. :yep:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Its quite a small city, nightlife is good, but again, small city, not much there tbh. But as for the Uni itself, i dont know anything about it. Just the mightlife i know about, whenever a friend is 18, thats the nearest city for us so. Gets a wee bit boring in my opinion but yeah
Original post by kamehameha3

Hi, Chester Students' Union offer a Drama society, which you may be interested in joining. More information and contact details can be found at http://www.chestersu.com/drama/

Hope this helps :smile:
Hi :smile: Chester has lots of extra things to do - volunteering, societies, sports and working at the University. I love volunteering and working at the university because you can do something different every time and meet lots of interesting new people :smile: there is always something to do. As for nightlife, its not as vibrant as other cities like Liverpool but everyone still seems to have a good time (I've never been so i dont know personally). I think the drama society is the best people to contact about what opportunities are for that in Chester and with the society :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending