Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle_b)
    I'm staying on the 21st I think
    I hope you enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewLewis)
    It will be fun, get to meet exciting people, a chance to look sexy etc etc
    Yeah, it'll be an experience if nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candle-goes-out)
    Has anybody else who got their offer before Feb. 1st still not gotten a college allocation email? I can see my college on the offer-day thingy (Collingwood), but still no email
    I'm also in Collingwood! I live in Spain and I got my college allocation by letter. It took over a week to arrive, so I wouldn't be worried😊 what days are you going?

ReputationRep:
    got history at josephine butler, staying the night on the 22nd. any historians??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M123T)
    I'll see you there on the Tuesday then ☺️
    see you then ☺️

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Law or Grey? Although I did not apply there I am really happy :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spivo1410)
    Hi, I'm also an English Literature offer holder and have been allocated to Grey College (although it was my preferred choice) I absolutely loved the college and it is beautiful in my opinion. It is fairly modern but the rooms are a great size, the bar is really cute and their college library is a really good size. It's a fairly secluded college and is surrounded by nature, I'm sure you'll love it when you visit it and at the end of the day it is only where you are staying and shouldn't determine how much you enjoy your degree, but I'm sure it won't disappoint you.
    Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about the college? Since I live in Italy and find it a bit difficult to come to the offer holders' day :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candle-goes-out)
    Has anybody else who got their offer before Feb. 1st still not gotten a college allocation email? I can see my college on the offer-day thingy (Collingwood), but still no email
    Hi I'm Collingwood too, but for 2017.. What course are you? And don't worry sometimes it takes time for the letters/email to come through!

ReputationRep:
    I've started a new thread for Grey College offer holders. Anyone who gets allocated there is welcome to join :-D

ReputationRep:
    anyone having a problem over the fact that post-offer holder day for both course and college are fully booked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahhSabina)
    anyone having a problem over the fact that post-offer holder day for both course and college are fully booked...
    Oh no! Which college and course is that?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a thread for 2016 Josephine Butler offer holders? I can only find ones from 2007 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys!

This may be out of the context, but I need some help. Here's the thing: I'm an international student and I had noooo idea we could actually pick which college to go to. I got allocated at Collingwood, and it seems like such a fun and sporty and musical college but I honestly don't know if I will fit in. I'm more of a silent bookworm.

So, what's the rep for Collingwood? Or, does anyone know a thread for Collingwood? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neelianeelia)
    Hey, guys!

This may be out of the context, but I need some help. Here's the thing: I'm an international student and I had noooo idea we could actually pick which college to go to. I got allocated at Collingwood, and it seems like such a fun and sporty and musical college but I honestly don't know if I will fit in. I'm more of a silent bookworm.

So, what's the rep for Collingwood? Or, does anyone know a thread for Collingwood? Thanks!
    Hey! I got Collingwood as well! But it was my preferred college so I'm really happy! I liked that it was big because it means you get to know lots of people and it wasn't very traditional. I'm going to the open days monday-tuesday. You? I don't think there's a thread but we have a groupchat on fb and everyone is incredibly nice☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pauli14)
    Hey! I got Collingwood as well! But it was my preferred college so I'm really happy! I liked that it was big because it means you get to know lots of people and it wasn't very traditional. I'm going to the open days monday-tuesday. You? I don't think there's a thread but we have a groupchat on fb and everyone is incredibly nice☺️☺️
    Oh my gosh! Do you think you can invite me? I'll PM you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neelianeelia)
    Oh my gosh! Do you think you can invite me? I'll PM you!
    Sure! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopClassBanter)
    Off to Dulham I see. Did you know they have the worst nightclub in Europe now. In 1996, Klute was voted Europe's 2nd Worst Nightclub by FHM. The worst, located in Belgrade, was unfortunately destroyed in a fire shortly after - Klute has now assumed the title.
    Sometimes people go to uni for reasons other than the night life you know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopClassBanter)
    Off to Dulham I see. Did you know they have the worst nightclub in Europe now. In 1996, Klute was voted Europe's 2nd Worst Nightclub by FHM. The worst, located in Belgrade, was unfortunately destroyed in a fire shortly after - Klute has now assumed the title.
    It's also only a 15 minute, £6 return train journey from Newcastle, voted best for night life - sorry mate but you lose on this one😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M123T)
    Oh no! Which college and course is that?
    English Lit at Butler

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone over 5 hours from Durham? I'm not sure if I can justify a journey that long considering Durham isn't one of my top choices atm, I'm just considering that I may fall in love with the place if I visit and ideally I wanted to visit all the unis I had offers from but it's getting really expensive after visiting 3 already :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.