Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MX910)
    Helloooooooo!! I have received the official welcoming email from St John’s!! Very very happy and excited about that!! Alomst cried when I saw the new email notice poping up!!

Did you went to the open day?
    Yay, that's great! I didn't go as it would have been very expensive with flights and everything. Figured it was better to save the money for fees, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from St John's for PPE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MX910)
    Helloooooooo!! I have received the official welcoming email from St John’s!! Very very happy and excited about that!! Alomst cried when I saw the new email notice poping up!!

Did you went to the open day?
    Hi, sorry, I just saw this and congratulations!!!
    And nope, I didn't go, as I live rather far away from Durham (a five hour train ride) and had mocks during their dates, but I'm sure freshers' week will be equally or even more enticing!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer. I'm supposed to pass my current year at University in good standing, thing is I'm not enrolled there anymore? I took a semester off. I'm waiting to see which college I get offered. If it's my first choice, I may choose Durham. If it's a college I dislike, I'll probably choose Edinburgh or UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madyabby)
    I got a conditional offer. I'm supposed to pass my current year at University in good standing, thing is I'm not enrolled there anymore? I took a semester off. I'm waiting to see which college I get offered. If it's my first choice, I may choose Durham. If it's a college I dislike, I'll probably choose Edinburgh or UCL.
    Perhaps you ought to check with Durham that they'll accept you, if you're no longer enrolled at your current university you surely can't pass?

ReputationRep:
    Can you go to other colleges bars anytime?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathyribeiro)
    Can you go to other colleges bars anytime?
    It kind of depends on the night. Bars like Castle often have college members only entry, and some colleges will use their bars when having formals or events so they'll be off limits. You kind of just have to turn up and see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zooziezoo)
    It kind of depends on the night. Bars like Castle often have college members only entry, and some colleges will use their bars when having formals or events so they'll be off limits. You kind of just have to turn up and see!
    I really want to go to the castle bar is so beautiful and look so cool... ill definetly try to go there few times to hangout lol... didnt like the other colleges bars like i did the castle bar

ReputationRep:
    Hello I hold an offer for law with foundation and I want to meet people from Collingwood (I am allocated there) and from other colleges in general pm me or comment here to add you on fb

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a mature student (29) studying archaeology with foundation year. Boarding in Hatfield college.
    Cannot wait! :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Psychology at Hatfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaseho98)
    Psychology at Hatfield
    hey I'm at Hatfield too, doing Law

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from Cuth's heard anything about accommodation? On the website it says packs are sent in June and I defiantly haven't received anything and it's nearly August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviepeviepudding)
    Has anyone from Cuth's heard anything about accommodation? On the website it says packs are sent in June and I defiantly haven't received anything and it's nearly August.
    I received an email from them containing a form to fill out about my accommodation preferences. Have you checked the email address you entered on UCAS? You could always try emailing Cuths.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, is anyone in St Mary's going to stay in the all female wing? And why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any near candidates heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patrick Gekko)
    Were you a near miss candidate too? I'm still waiting on which college I've been assigned but I'd imagine they'll get back to me within a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolaroisin)
    Were you a near miss candidate too? I'm still waiting on which college I've been assigned but I'd imagine they'll get back to me within a week
    Yeah I'm a near miss.
    they said if we don't find out within 7 days of our place being confirmed, we can email.. do you think having it confirmed on UCAS track and sending your AS12 counts as having our place confirmed?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm a near miss.
    they said if we don't find out within 7 days of our place being confirmed, we can email.. do you think having it confirmed on UCAS track and sending your AS12 counts as having our place confirmed?
    Yeah the confirmation letter on track is evidence of your place. I still need to send off my AS12 😬

ReputationRep:
    Got a successful remark so met my A*AA offer for chem (got A*AAA) but they're only putting me on the waiting list for this year and have offered me a place for 2017 entry :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.