Coming out on 'TheOtherSide.' with egg-cellent GCSEs... Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hmmm: But I want more than just being able to run around. :cry2:
    I think I've told you this a billion times before but it's because of my parents. :emo: If they didn't put so much pressure on me to get all A*s, I'd probably do that too. :lol:

Yeah, well I'm not gonna get all A*s. :getmecoat:

Still, thank you!
    Hey there,
    How did you find all the science exams ? What do you think your going to get for them ?
    I found P2 + P3 awful you

Feel free to have a look at my thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3934631

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hey there,
    How did you find all the science exams ? What do you think your going to get for them ?
    I found P2 + P3 awful you

Feel free to have a look at my thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3934631
    Um, parts of exams were kind of awful, like C1 because of some stupid mistakes and P2, but hopefully I did well overall. Fingers crossed.. :afraid: I'm hoping to get A*s in the sciences, but I think that'll just depend on grade boundaries, which I'm hoping will be low.

And your thread looks awesome! Well done on your grades and I hope you get your target grades. :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Um, parts of exams were kind of awful, like C1 because of some stupid mistakes and P2, but hopefully I did well overall. Fingers crossed.. :afraid: I'm hoping to get A*s in the sciences, but I think that'll just depend on grade boundaries, which I'm hoping will be low.

And your thread looks awesome! Well done on your grades and I hope you get your target grades. :woo:
    Yeh i agree
    Same here
    Thank you and you too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.