Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Banter Party Watch

Announcements
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    We are the TSR Banter Party and our main objective is to bring alot of banter Into the house

1) This is a duel membership party as we won't be standing in elections as we all represent proper standing political parties however every now and then we will submit a bill as the TSR Banter Party to lighten the mood in the house as we are all far to serious
    2) We will not have any party MPs
    3) We will not be involved in any coalition negotiations as we are a duel membership party
    4) We request all members have their party leaders and the speakers permission before joining the party
    5) We need 4 members to join to meet the requirement to form

Members
    APH-
    The definativeartcle
    Hazzer1998-
    Barnetlad-
    Byonichero

We would need another 4 duel members to join

Policy's
    All Restaurants ,cafes and supermarket must give out free carrot cake -
    The Introduction of 99p Coins -
    Goats and Penguins can legally vote in elections and join trade unions -
    April the 1st will be national Morris dancing day in which all citizens must Morris dance for the whole day-
    The wearing of shoes is banned on Tuesdays-
    Men cannot legally wear Skirts on a Thursday-
    The Flamingo is now the UK National Animal-
    The playing of poker on a Sunday is illegal after 1.56pm-
    The use of hairspray is illegal after 9.38pm-
    And a new time zone called " Universal banter time ( UBT ) will be adopted which will be 7 hours 34.8 Minutes ahead of the time now-
    And January will be re-named banterary

Signed The TSR Banter Party

RayApparently party seeking formation

ReputationRep:
    Three of those I could support, one of those I hate, and lastly labour doesn't do duel-memberships sadly
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Blood hell you actually did it :rofl: I'll have a proper read of this after the update.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Policy's
    policies* :sexface:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Three of those I could support, one of those I hate, and lastly labour doesn't do duel-memberships sadly
    I'm sure that fez would let you join this party as it wouldn't be competition.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Mr Speaker as provisional chairman and founder of the TSR Banter Party I believe this party will bring top quality banter to this house and I commend our policies to the house

ReputationRep:
    So i already have to be a member of another party to join this party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I'm sure that fez would let you join this party as it wouldn't be competition.
    Perhaps

ReputationRep:
    ... coolcool...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So i already have to be a member of another party to join this party?
    Yes. That is because we would not be standing in general elections so we will only be accepting members from other parties to help us make bills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Yes. That is because we would not be standing in general elections so we will only be accepting members from other parties to help us make bills.
    Pfff, way to piss all over the "I'm just here for the bants" vibe
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I will make my objections to this party known before people get caught up in the new party hysteria supporting a party that adds only joke bills. Mr Speaker, I am against this party, the house does not need a party dedicated to producing joke bills that lower the tone. Joke bills can be written by members communicating over the messaging system, instant messengers, shared document writers, and in their party sub-forums, the TSR Banter Party is an addition to the party list that is not needed.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I will make my objections to this party known before people get caught up in the new party hysteria supporting a party that adds only joke bills. Mr Speaker, I am against this party, the house does not need a party dedicated to producing joke bills that lower the tone. Joke bills can be written by members communicating over the messaging system, instant messengers, shared document writers, and in their party sub-forums, the TSR Banter Party is an addition to the party list that is not needed.
    Haha, cheers Nigel - though I'd assumed this wasn't a serious proposal (looks like it might be :ninja:). I don't particularly want to encourage mass dual-memberships or the formation of cross-party 'cliques' with their own sub-forums. But I'll give them a fair hearing (if I have to ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Mr Speaker as provisional chairman and founder of the TSR Banter Party I believe this party will bring top quality banter to this house and I commend our policies to the house
    Are you resigning your Conservative seat? Why do you never tell us before you do **** like this?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you can't even be bothered to properly capitalise the thread title, then you are most certainly not deserving of a sub-forum and usergroup.

Waste of time, resources and effort.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Are you resigning your Conservative seat? Why do you never tell us before you do **** like this?
    In all fairness to Hazzer, he's been talking about this for days.

Whilst I won't be joining or supporting the formation of this party, I am fine with any of my members becoming Dual-Members providing it doesn't effect their output.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I would point the member towards the MRLP who were in government 3 times and added a lot to the house. If it worked in the part why would it not work now. And that was when the house was a lot better and had higher quality debates.

ReputationRep:
    I am offended I wasn't invited

(Original post by PetrosAC)

Whilst I won't be joining or supporting the formation of this party, I am fine with any of my members becoming Dual-Members providing it doesn't effect their output.
    (It's a joke party right?)
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)

Yeah. It'll only be joke bills and stuff like that, so if you were to join it for example, you'd be a Liberal Party MP and that'd be your 'serious' party, and then any joke bills would go through the Banter Party
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)

Consider this an invitation.

(Original post by PetrosAC)

Would making Nandoes free at the point of service change your mind

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.