Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys even take an action when they are crushing? Watch

Announcements

Or do they behave normal and do nothing?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy.

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Depends on the guy.
    What about shy ones?

ReputationRep:
    I am incredibly shy . I sort of have a crush on a girl at my college. However, I just never have the courage to go and talk to her. I always avoid eye contact with her because if I do look at her in the eyes, I will most likely fall into a trance. It has been 1.5 years since we both started college and I still haven't spoken to her lol.

i do nothing bc

absolutely haraam

(Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    I am incredibly shy . I sort of have a crush on a girl at my college. However, I just never have the courage to go and talk to her. I always avoid eye contact with her because if I do look at her in the eyes, I will most likely fall into a trance. It has been 1.5 years since we both started college and I still haven't spoken to her lol.
    A guy was like u, but he finally spoke

(Original post by zanner)
    i do nothing bc

absolutely haraam
    Good for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What about shy ones?
    Shy ones are less likely to be making moves but doesn't mean they don't. Again, it just depends on the individual n other factors such as how comfortable they feel around the gal etc. imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    No, when I was 13 there was a girl I had a huge crush on but I did not tell her until I was 14 when I asked her out on MSN Messenger, she said no, however it was expected because I did not speak to her much. I kept crushing on her until I was 18 when I realised nothing was going to happen, and crushing on a girl when she had her first boyfriend was not healthy. I hated myself for not getting to know her, I hated myself for being shy, and I still look back with fond memories of how sweet she was. Today, I see girls who are attractive but I am never in a situation where I can start saying hello, I hope for a day where things align, and my crippling shyness is not a factor.
    Is this the real farage?

ReputationRep:
    I used to act like a bit of a sprout back when I crushed on girls (school days), NGL :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    i do nothing bc

absolutely haraam
    Same tbh

ReputationRep:
    i do nothing bc

absolutely haraam
    You just die on the inside hoping your face doesn't give it away...story of my life :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has little crushes that come and go in their teen years but I had a major crush on this girl I volunteered with and became friends with, regret not saying anything since now I will never see her again. Will not make the same mistake once I go off to uni. Chances are you will get rejected one day, it's better than spending ages wondering "what if".

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.