Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi daisy I have applied Cardiff university last week , do you know how long does it take to review the application and to find out whether I have got conditional offer or not - I would like to know please also I have achieved a 2.1 degree in computing from London met and I really like Cardiff university so much that I want to get to know the city

any feedback would be appreciated

thanks
    abdul

ReputationRep:
    Hi Daisy, I applied for student accommodation about 2/3 weeks ago. Do you know how long it usually take some for the Uni to get back to me on which halls I've got?

ReputationRep:
    How can I strengthen my application for Psychology? What ratio on the course are male and female? Will I be disaadvantaged by not having sciences at A Level, I am doing psychology.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Looking for someone to take over my contract at Northgate house apartments, Collegiate property.It is a premier studio with a personal kitchen / All Bills Included. For the term 2016/2017. It has a brilliant city centre location. Located at Kingsway right across The Cardiff Castle.

Kindly revert back for details!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.