Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Four months left and I'm panicking help ? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Literally I haven't don't no where near the work I should have to attain As however I have some of bio notes done but if I do intense revision now like tru to complete notes for March and past papers after can I get an A I really need someone to calm me the F down😭😑 before I wasn't motivated because I was suffering severe depression and mum was ill however now I'm feeling better I need tips on what I can do in the next four month that will get me top grades

I take maths biology and chemistry and have Bs in AS for them however I'm resitting four AS modules to😶

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ohhelloloser)
    Literally I haven't don't no where near the work I should have to attain As however I have some of bio notes done but if I do intense revision now like tru to complete notes for March and past papers after can I get an A I really need someone to calm me the F down😭😑 before I wasn't motivated because I was suffering severe depression and mum was ill however now I'm feeling better I need tips on what I can do in the next four month that will get me top grades

I take maths biology and chemistry and have Bs in AS for them however I'm resitting four AS modules to😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel that we're both in the same situation.

A2 chemistry is making me feel things that I shouldn't feel. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    I feel that we're both in the same situation.

A2 chemistry is making me feel things that I shouldn't feel. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know dude 😭 what are you planning on doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know dude 😭 what are you planning on doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For uni? Biomedical sciences.

Got a B in bio, B in RS, C in chem. Really want AAA but wth is chem haha! Honestly panicking like mad!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hunnybeebee)
    For uni? Biomedical sciences.

Got a B in bio, B in RS, C in chem. Really want AAA but wth is chem haha! Honestly panicking like mad!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I need ABB for optom😑 struggling lol what's your plan for revision

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need ABB for optom😑 struggling lol what's your plan for revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dayummm optom!

Currently studying like crazy! Got an A in my bio mock but need to learn the other unit which is worth 50% :'(
    Also got a chem tutor just this week and hoping that it will really help and put me on track. Just trying to aim to get A2 finished by end of march so I can focus on exam skills and gap knowledge and hopefully have my AS resits under control.

So hard trying to be positive right now as I don't want to bring myself down when results day comes around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can do it.
    Spend a week or two reading through a revision guide for each of your subjects. Once you feel you understand it, focus on practice papers. You've got time, I promise you. Do practice papers from other exam boards too (use physicsandmathstutor.com, they have chemistry and biology questions by topic). Learn to answer things in an exam-style way, mark your work, know where and how to improve. You don't have to do the paper in one go right now. Answer things in timed-conditions a month before the exams.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.