2x Debit card
    2x Gift vouchers
    Student ID
    Trig Identities card
    Flat key card.

ReputationRep:
    If I told you I'd have to kill you :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Driving License. Rod Licence. £30. A few coins. And.... a die. You know, to make those important life decisions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bern Herkins)
    Driving License. Rod Licence. £30. A few coins. And.... a dice. You know, to make those important life decisions
    a die :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    10 gp
    Trim my Armour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    a die :holmes:
    You are correct. I spent my whole childhood calling a die a dice. Old habits "die" hard.

ReputationRep:
    Debit cards, credit card, Nandos voucher card, mywaitrose card, European Health Insurance card, Anthony Nolan donor card, gym membership card (LOL), national insurance card, old train tickets, loads of receipts, loads of M&S vouchers, lottery ticket, coffee shop loyalty card, some coppers, a key that I don't know where it goes and some Mexican pesos.

Edit: Forgot about the side pocket - Will Retrieval Card from my mum, national trust card, nexplanon implant renewal date card, an oyster thing for Amsterdam public transport and a Chelsea football club membership card.

ReputationRep:
    lots of old train tickets - no idea why..

ReputationRep:
    Debit card
    Credit cards
    Cash
    Driving License
    Train ticket

ReputationRep:
    You are correct. I spent my whole childhood calling a die a dice. Old habits "die" hard.
    :congrats:

Alea iacta est

:yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cash (dur), a few receipts, driving licence, bus pass, bank card, university library card, my office access card, Booths card (free daily coffee ftw), my expired student union card, Nectar card and a coffee loyalty card.

I kind of want a new one really as I've had this one for thirteen years nearly and it's getting a bit small for the number of cards I own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    :congrats:

Alea iacta est

:yep:
    I've never come across this saying/quote. I like it though.

The die is cast.

Sometimes the best thing to do when you roll the dice and lose is to pick them up and roll again.

ReputationRep:
    I've never come across this saying/quote. I like it though.

The die is cast.

Sometimes the best thing to do when you roll the dice and lose is to pick them up and roll again.
    knock yourself out :ahee:

https://www.random.org/dice/?num=2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zetamcfc)
    £30 cash
    2x Debit card
    2x Gift vouchers
    Student ID
    Trig Identities card
    Flat key card.
    Badass over here

ReputationRep:
    Amex card, credit card, debit card, driving licence, £20 or so, Lounge club card, Argos card, gym pass, student ID, NUS card, and a cheque that I CBA to cash

ReputationRep:

- Provisional for ID purposes.
    - NI card.
    - Waterstone's card (+ stamp card).
    - Labour membership card.
    - Bank card.
    - Hug coupon my little brother gave me ages ago. (He said it was non-replacable, so I'm making sure I don't lose it. Haven't decided when to cash it in yet. :lol:)

And obviously, (hopefully) whatever money I have on me at the time. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Driving license, 2x debit cards, uni card, some copper change, a couple of old bus tickets, a condom and a receipt from the cloakroom at the local club. I don't really like to carry cash unless it's required.

ReputationRep:
    Debit card, provisional license, about £20, loose change, lots of old receipts, train tickets and loyalty cards for Waterstones (and the stamp card), Boots, Superdrug and Paperchase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darbyj)
    Out of curiosity, what do you carry around with you?
    A picture of your wifey

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.