Who was the first person you fancied? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And did you go out with them?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperlEE)
    And did you go out with them?
    Someone from primary school. I must have been... 8 or 9 so I wasn't able to apply the charm and be flirty like I can now

So yeah... nothing happened except us holding hands (albeit for a specifc purpose in PE) and haven't seen her since. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I remember having a crush on a boy in my class who used to steal my water bottle when I was 5 lol

ReputationRep:
    My ex and yes (obviously). That was only 5 months ago. Never had feelings like that for anyone until then.

ReputationRep:
    My ex bestfriend, I could genuinely see us spending our future together..

ReputationRep:
    First girl I fancied was way back in reception right before year 1. ( 5-6 years old :innocent: )
    I used to chase after her :jumphug: shame I can't remember how she looks like anymore. :cry:

Nop, I ended up moving houses & schools. :nooo: I wonder how her life ended up now. :shock:

[Can anyone verify that the attachment worked?]
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg doctor who.jpg (13.4 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Well fancied... probs around 7-8 with a girl I met at church (not religious anymore fyi).....

First crush though (as in being crazy head over heels about them and loosing sleep thinking about her), would of been a girl I met at the start of year 9.... she was new, had a boyfriend for most of the year before breaking up with him. We got on amazingly well and spend most breaks and lunches together! I finally got the courage to ask her out... she said no... a week later moved schools.... and I moved school not long after....

That one took around 3 years to get over.... i did fancy people in those 3 years, even had a couple of girlfriends but I was still crazy about her. To this day I always will wonder what if things had been different.
    • Welcome Squad

All I remember is that he was ginger and had freckles and his name was William (I remember his surname too how creepy is that) :rofl:

And no we didn't date ... I was 5.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    First girl I fancied was way back in reception right before year 1. ( 5-6 years old :innocent: )
    I used to chase after her :jumphug: shame I can't remember how she looks like anymore. :cry:

Nop, I ended up moving houses & schools. :nooo: I wonder how her life ended up now. :shock:

[Can anyone verify that the attachment worked?]
    It did not, rip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    All I remember is that he was ginger and had freckles and his name was William (I remember his surname too how creepy is that) :rofl:

And no we didn't date ... I was 5.
    Oh William Surname, how lucky that the cat with no hat loved your 5 year old self so dearly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kandykissesxox)
    My ex bestfriend, I could genuinely see us spending our future together..
    Omg same for me!!

I've liked him from childhood!
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    Oh William Surname, how lucky that the cat with no hat loved your 5 year old self so dearly.
    I really do wish he still dreams of me at night, 13 years shouldn't break the borderline obsessive (probably unrequited) bond we (*cough* I *cough*) had.

ReputationRep:
    I really do wish he still dreams of me at night, 13 years shouldn't break the borderline obsessive (probably unrequited) bond we (*cough* I *cough*) had.
    I'm sure he does dear. How could he forget you. You had no hat. He'd be a fool if he didn't try extremely hard to win you over.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    I'm sure he does dear. How could he forget you. You had no hat. He'd be a fool if he didn't try extremely hard to win you over.
    Thank you very much dear Ethereal, for understanding me while I'm experiencing one of my many nostalgic episodes of 2016.

ReputationRep:
    Year 5-6, she was going out with another guy though...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much dear Ethereal, for understanding me while I'm experiencing one of my many nostalgic episodes of 2016.
    That's okay. I'm always here. To soothe you with my dulcet tones if necessary

ReputationRep:
    Fearne Cotton. And no.

ReputationRep:
    It did not, rip.
    Damn it! Its been happening all day especially when I upload images via url.

This was what that attachment picture was supposed to be regarding my earlier post: https://gyazo.com/bbe5dffce80d052d3a9b0f23f0c154f2

ReputationRep:
    Haha I was like 5 or something . My mum was dating this guy and he used to bring his son over and I think I fancied him 😛 We used to build dens together and go on our fake phones together.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.