Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kieselguhr)
    "In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher rates of mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women." Sandfort, et al. (1999)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose..._health_issues

Also, just taking a critical thinking stance, it's a biological failure. The point of any creature is to reproduce - homosexuality is a failure in this regard.
    Hence why animals have homosexual relationships? Ah.

Lol, you don't understand the difference between mental health and sexual orientation. Your bigotry is the very thing which causes hate and by extension, the contraction of such mental health issues by the constantly targeted LGBTQIA community.

Like, could you be any more thick or is this for the lols? Lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Animals also practice paedophilia, as well as pre-modern civilisations. This does not make it moral or acceptable in modern civilisation. The fact you're trying to use animals to justify your immoral activities shows the sort of degenerate you are. You're a hedonist who doesn't care about the restraint or discipline that comes with civilisation. You're no more than an animal.
    No, no, no. I used animals to combat your idiotic point. You said that, and I quote, "the point of any creature is to reproduce" - I simply pointed out that this is *******s. Do not twist it into something else because you were caught short.

I'm a degenerate and immoral for loving another man? Okay, then I'm a degenerate and immoral. Personally, I don't believe I need to justify anything to you or anybody. Yeah, I have struggled to accept myself, and still to this day would change if I could but you know what? You are so insignificant to the issue. I'm going to love another man, marry another man, and have a life I want without the say so of people like you because you can sit and rot in hatred whilst I live happily amongst every other decent memeber of society.

You will never understand the harm your attitude can inflict and it is a good thing that you are in the minority party. Hating and sitting in disgust because two men or two women have the capacity to love eachother? What a life you do lead.

Grow up and quickly.

That's all I am saying on the issue - I don't wish to speak to you further so rant elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Animals also practice paedophilia, as well as pre-modern civilisations. This does not make it moral or acceptable in modern civilisation. The fact you're trying to use animals to justify your immoral activities shows the sort of degenerate you are. You're a hedonist who doesn't care about the restraint or discipline that comes with civilisation. You're no more than an animal.
    Are you out of your mind? The fact that animals show homosexual inclinations means that it's "natural" and not a choice made per se by humans. It's not used to justify it (it doesn't need justifying).

Take your immature delirium elsewhere.

PS: Animals practice paedophilia???? Wot? Do you even understand what the word means?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is called Daily Mail ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    Are you out of your mind? The fact that animals show homosexual inclinations means that it's "natural" and not a choice made per se by humans. It's not used to justify it (it doesn't need justifying).

Take your immature delirium elsewhere.

PS: Animals practice paedophilia???? Wot? Do you even understand what the word means?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you denying the fact that animals frequently rape sexually immature members of their own species?

ReputationRep:
    Are you denying the fact that animals frequently rape sexually immature members of their own species?
    Are you taking the piss now or are you being serious?!?

ReputationRep:
    WTF is a "Sexual emergency"... sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Hence why animals have homosexual relationships? Ah.
    True, however many animal groups will ostracize or even kill the individual which expresses such a nature.

ReputationRep:
    Are you taking the piss now or are you being serious?!?
    Answer the question, please.

ReputationRep:
    Answer the question, please.
    Rape and more particularly the word "paedo" (which literally means young person/kid) refer to human concepts of moral and ethical connotations of society.

These are not applicable on any account to a non-human being.

Please take the time to consider your questions next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rape and more particularly the word "paedo" (which literally means young person/kid) refer to human concepts of moral and ethical connotations of society.

These are not applicable on any account to a non-human being.

Please take the time to consider your questions next time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, so now you've defined my words, would you like to answer the question. Do animals rape younger members of their species?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diabolus)
    Adult to adult heterosexuality is genetically predisposed (adult specifically to mean an adult that can reproduce, i.e. a girl who hasnt hit puberty yet is not an adult), but there is no evidence whatsoever that other sexual orientations are genetically predisposed.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, just like I think there's nothing intrinsically wrong with being attracted to children (its only morally wrong because society says so), but in fact its probably fair to say its impossible for those things to be genetically predisposed, because they completely go against reproductive imperative.
    For homosexuality, scientists have found the genes for homosexuality and have put it down to population control, which is probably why 10% of the population is LGBT, to ensure that a child has its mother, father, and the mother's gay brother and his boyfriend. That's 4 adults to look after one child, also the gay brother and his boyfriend wouldn't be able to produce children so the population doesn't spiral out of control.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/g-roge..._b_784449.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmuse123)
    For homosexuality, scientists have found the genes for homosexuality and have put it down to population control, which is probably why 10% of the population is LGBT, to ensure that a child has its mother, father, and the mother's gay brother and his boyfriend. That's 4 adults to look after one child, also the gay brother and his boyfriend wouldn't be able to produce children so the population doesn't spiral out of control.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/g-roge..._b_784449.html
    Citation ****ing needed. That study is way, way out of date and has been superseded by new studies which point to no existence of any specific region correlating to homosexuality. It even says so in your article you linked.

"A decade later, in April 2003, the International Human Genome Consortium announced it had completed the Human Genome Project in which it identified between 20,000 and 25,000 genes -- but without finding any evidence of a gay gene."

https://blog.23andme.com/23andme-res...l-orientation/

"We carried out GWAS stratified by sex in a cohort of 7887 unrelated men and 5570 unrelated women of European ancestry collected in the two months since the initial survey release. No clear genome-wide significant associations have been found thus far, and the current data do not show any direct association for markers within chromosome band Xq28."

ReputationRep:
    "In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher rates of mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women." Sandfort, et al. (1999)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose..._health_issues

Also, just taking a critical thinking stance, it's a biological failure. The point of any creature is to reproduce - homosexuality is a failure in this regard.
    They have higher rates of mental disorders because they see themselves as unnatural due to society constantly telling them that they're unnatural. Also, they are more likely to be homeless since parents, more likely in 1999, than now to kick them out because they're LGBT so they feel unloved and unnatural; not exactly healthy, is it?

Anyway, gay people, like me (more Bi, though), are used as population control by nature to ensure the human race doesn't spiral out of control when it comes to population growth. And if you're wondering why it's not doing such a good job, it's because you straight people have been persecuting us for thousands of years.

ReputationRep:
    They have higher rates of mental disorders because they see themselves as unnatural due to society constantly telling them that they're unnatural. Also, they are more likely to be homeless since parents, more likely in 1999, than now to kick them out because they're LGBT so they feel unloved and unnatural; not exactly healthy, is it?

Anyway, gay people, like me (more Bi, though), are used as population control by nature to ensure the human race doesn't spiral out of control when it comes to population growth. And if you're wondering why it's not doing such a good job, it's because you straight people have been persecuting us for thousands of years.
    Citation also needed. Can you provide any evidence to back the assertion that it functions as population control? As it is most likely not genetic, how do you suppose the trait is transferred?

ReputationRep:
    Citation ****ing needed. That study is way, way out of date and has been superseded by new studies which point to no existence of any specific region correlating to homosexuality. It even says so in your article you linked.

"A decade later, in April 2003, the International Human Genome Consortium announced it had completed the Human Genome Project in which it identified between 20,000 and 25,000 genes -- but without finding any evidence of a gay gene."

https://blog.23andme.com/23andme-res...l-orientation/

"We carried out GWAS stratified by sex in a cohort of 7887 unrelated men and 5570 unrelated women of European ancestry collected in the two months since the initial survey release. No clear genome-wide significant associations have been found thus far, and the current data do not show any direct association for markers within chromosome band Xq28."
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...-on-gay-genes/

ReputationRep:
    This is the same region being researched by 23andme who have a larger sample size and have found no correlation.

Even from the article you linked - "...this doesn’t mean the study found two “gay genes”. Both regions contain many genes, and the next step will be to home in on which ones might be contributing to sexual orientation."

ReputationRep:
    I seen this article before. So basically he's a pedophile. Even though he has a wife and kids of his own, he can still be a pedophile. They should send him back to Iraq. Do you think the government would punish him over there?

By the way there is no gay gene. No hardcore evidence has reflected the existence of gay genes. I do not know how gay people become gay but I'm positive there is no gay gene. There was not a gay gene then, and playing the gay gene out of air does not means it exists now.

ReputationRep:
    I thought they were all Syrians? nope, all the Middle East, North Africa too.. hell maybe all of Africa way things are going

Of course you care about these people without any consideration as to why it is right that EUROPEAN DESCENT PEOPLE robbed of their homeland and a future because of this?

Anti-fa self loathing Marxist scum have destroyed Europe

ReputationRep:
    For homosexuality, scientists have found the genes for homosexuality
    Lol reading comprehension fail.

The article says the complete opposite of this, and says so far they have only found a gene in mice, which when removed, makes the mice more likely to be gay.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.