The Student Room Group

Iraqi refugee raped 10yo boy in Austria, says it was ‘sexual emergency’.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kieselguhr
"In a Dutch study, gay men reported significantly higher rates of mood and anxiety disorders than straight men, and lesbians were significantly more likely to experience depression (but not other mood or anxiety disorders) than straight women." Sandfort, et al. (1999)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology#Mental_health_issues

Also, just taking a critical thinking stance, it's a biological failure. The point of any creature is to reproduce - homosexuality is a failure in this regard.

Probably because bigots such as yourself are constantly harassing them.
Original post by ivybridge
You're actually incredibly offensive. You ignore a mass of scientific evidence to the contrary in favour of these backbench studies often carried out by religious scientists with a bias.

I did not argue there was a gay gene. My environment has not caused me to be gay. You're an idiot if you think so. I grew up in a strict, catholic home with no awareness of what 'gay' was until way after I began to piece together who I am. Do your homework before giving ignorant opinions.

If anything, I'd argue that people who were raised in religious households, were taught homosexuality was a sin, are more at "risk"

I believe there is a degree of genetic susceptibility, but environmental and social factors IMO are the causes. Broadly I think if you were theoretically isolated from one gender (like, say, in an all male prison) you are more likely to be a homosexual or bi, therefore I think you could be "conditioned" into a certain sexual orientation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*
Mate, I'm not gonna bother with this ignorance. I've already explained how rape cannot be used in an animal context yet you still ask the same thing.

Had enough of this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course rape can be used in the concept of animals hahahaha have you never seen an animal fight another animal when it tries to mate with it?

Stop pussyfooting around the issue you degenerate. You're trying to justify paedophilia.
Original post by That Bearded Man
If anything, I'd argue that people who were raised in religious households, were taught homosexuality was a sin, are more at "risk"

I believe there is a degree of genetic susceptibility, but environmental and social factors IMO are the causes. Broadly I think if you were theoretically isolated from one gender (like, say, in an all male prison) you are more likely to be a homosexual or bi, therefore I think you could be "conditioned" into a certain sexual orientation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't taught anything about homosexuality - it was a non-issue. Just stop - I don't want to have this debate.

"at risk" - of loving another man? Totally a risk.
Original post by AntiBabylonista
Probably because bigots such as yourself are constantly harassing them.

The enablers are the problem. They wouldnt be conflicted if everyone told them they were sick. You tell them, against their own feelings and common logic that they aren't sick, but everyone else tells them they are.
Reply 65
Of course rape can be used in the concept of animals hahahaha have you never seen an animal fight another animal when it tries to mate with it?

Stop pussyfooting around the issue you degenerate. You're trying to justify paedophilia.

Do you actually use your brain at all?

I explained clearly that paedophilia refers specifically to humans, since the word paedo means young person!

And I won't even bother with your first proposition. You don't seem to be older than 14yrs old so obviously can't understand basic logic.

And I'm trying to do what? Lol, what an idiotic idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
The enablers are the problem. They wouldnt be conflicted if everyone told them they were sick. You tell them, against their own feelings and common logic that they aren't sick, but everyone else tells them they are.

No

Bigots who think it is their business what other adults are doing in their bedroom are the problem.
Do you actually use your brain at all?

I explained clearly that paedophilia refers specifically to humans, since the word paedo means young person!

And I won't even bother with your first proposition. You don't seem to be older than 14yrs old so obviously can't understand basic logic.

Jeez...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Paedo does not refer specifically to humans. Paedo simply means child. Stop trying to hide behind a dictionary and answer the question - do animals rape sexually immature members of their own species?
No

Bigots who think it is their business what other adults are doing in their bedroom are the problem.

Why is it not the business of the state to maintain moral standards? Would you be happy with a consenting child and consenting adult having sex in their bedroom?
Why is it not the business of the state to maintain moral standards? Would you be happy with a consenting child and consenting adult having sex in their bedroom?

I can't believe I am actually going to explain why paedophilia is wrong whereas homosexuality isn't

The issue is consent and the prospect of potential harm, a child below the age of 16 can't consent ergo it is rape. Two adults of the same sex can consent.
Reply 70
Paedo does not refer specifically to humans. Paedo simply means child. Stop trying to hide behind a dictionary and answer the question - do animals rape sexually immature members of their own species?

Are you out of your mind dude? Paedo is an ancient Greek word referring to persons younger than 15 and 16. It does not and cannot apply to non-humans. Stop trying to hide behind a dictionary? But the dictionary says you're obviously mistaken. Are we to disregard everything because it makes you look like an idiot?

Firstly, rape refers to a specific legal term which is obviously not available with regards to animals animals.

You are referring to sexual coercion, which is still uncommon in the animal kingdom.

Got it now? And I fail to see how this is relevant to anything discussed herein.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Further proof that Muslims are gay
I can't believe I am actually going to explain why paedophilia is wrong whereas homosexuality isn't

The issue is consent and the prospect of potential harm, a child below the age of 16 can't consent ergo it is rape. Two adults of the same sex can consent.

Historically in many countries, the age of consent was lower than 16 and is still only 14 in Portugal. It's been assumed for most of time that girks can consent at that age. People are subject to the law at the age of 12 - they're deemed to be aware and responsible by that age.

In ancient civilisations having sex with children was normal due to the early onset of puberty as it is today and the short lifespan of people.

The justifications for paedophilia are the same as those for homosexuality. Both are degenerate and both are immoral
Reply 73
Historically in many countries, the age of consent was lower than 16 and is still only 14 in Portugal. It's been assumed for most of time that girks can consent at that age. People are subject to the law at the age of 12 - they're deemed to be aware and responsible by that age.

In ancient civilisations having sex with children was normal due to the early onset of puberty as it is today and the short lifespan of people.

The justifications for paedophilia are the same as those for homosexuality. Both are degenerate and both are immoral

Here it is, you are absolutely idiotic indeed.

How are the two comparable? One is between two consenting adults while the other is not.

If anyone's a degenerate here, it's you. And we don't care about your morality - you seem like a pathetic loner who likes to degrade people. Hardly moral by anyone's standard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

I am straight, but literally this post could be used as justification for banning heterosexual sex, you are being that retarded.
Are you out of your mind dude? Paedo is an ancient Greek word referring to persons younger than 15 and 16. It does not and cannot apply to non-humans. Stop trying to hide behind a dictionary? But the dictionary says you're obviously mistaken. Are we to disregard everything because it makes you look like an idiot?

Firstly, rape refers to a specific legal term which is obviously not available with regards to animals animals.

You are referring to sexual coercion, which is still uncommon in the animal kingdom.

Got it now? And I fail to see how this is relevant to anything discussed herein.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel free to keep the dictionary arguments coming, but just be aware that arguing about the dictionary definition of words to refute an argument is a logical fallacy and considered a self-defeating argument.

However you wish to phrase rape in the animal kingdom, you're absolutely wrong when you say it is "uncommon". It's a very valid and very common reproductive strategy for animals. Take ducks for example - a large amount o duck reproduction comes via rape.

Now, answer the question - do animals rape sexually immature members of their own species?
I am straight, but literally this post could be used as justification for banning heterosexual sex, you are being that retarded.

Now you're starting to see civilisation. We decide what we can and cannot do based on morals, and restrain ourselves from doing immoral things with discipline. This is what it takes to be civilised. An uncivilised world is one where we could have sex with anything we wanted.
Reply 77
Feel free to keep the dictionary arguments coming, but just be aware that arguing about the dictionary definition of words to refute an argument is a logical fallacy and considered a self-defeating argument.

However you wish to phrase rape in the animal kingdom, you're absolutely wrong when you say it is "uncommon". It's a very valid and very common reproductive strategy for animals. Take ducks for example - a large amount o duck reproduction comes via rape.

Now, answer the question - do animals rape sexually immature members of their own species?

Erm, I'm using authorities which directly back my point. You have no clue about the meanings of the words yet insist in using them inappropriately. If anyone's on the wrong here, it's you. Taking meanings and definitions out of your arse is hardly persuading. Even for a 14yr old.

Rape is not available for animals. How many times do I have to say this? Its elements do not exist in animals.

Hahaha you are actually illiterate. I answered the questions multiple times thus far. Is this an "I will keep asking it no matter what" scenario?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 78
Now you're starting to see civilisation. We decide what we can and cannot do based on morals, and restrain ourselves from doing immoral things with discipline. This is what it takes to be civilised. An uncivilised world is one where we could have sex with anything we wanted.

So, where are you basing your morality? Christianity? Islam?

If you'd like to live under these morals, feel free to leave Europe and live in the "civilised" areas doing exactly what you're referring to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm, I'm using authorities which directly back my point. You have no clue about the meanings of the words yet insist in using them inappropriately. If anyone's on the wrong here, it's you. Taking meanings and definitions out of your arse is hardly persuading. Even for a 14yr old.

Rape is not available for animals. How many times do I have to say this? Its elements do not exist in animals.

Hahaha you are actually illiterate. I answered the questions multiple times thus far. Is this an "I will keep asking it no matter what" scenario?

Posted from TSR Mobile

An appeal to authority in the first line - impressive.

It's amusing how afraid you are of answering the question. Why are you pussyfooting around the matter so much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending