Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am considering self funding GDL but it seems like a big investment, therefore i am unsure as to whether i would be able to obtain a TC.

About My Academic background:

A*BB (340 UCAS point) in A-Levels in Economics, Mathematics and Law
    Economics Bsc in University of Surrey (On track for a 2:1 but hopefully a 1st overall by the end of this semester)

I recently completed a one year finance placement and have at least 2 years of part time experience in various different places but none law related.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you haven't had any replies, it's really hard to tell based on such information whether you will or will not get a training contract. Also, it depends where/what sort of form (reputation/prestige). Some get TC's with worse grades yet others don't get TCs with better grades.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You are on level pegging with the majority of GDL applicants, at least academically. Beyond that, it's anyone's guess really.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.