Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you like to change about Britain? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    let me know by responding on here or filling out this form http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/c...-56b688301b1aa

ReputationRep:
    The overweight, inbred looking whingers who bash disabled people and foreign people.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to change this current austerity ridden Conservative Government.

ReputationRep:
    I would change the way the people (or a large percentage of them) never grow up and accept personal responsibility. They want the government to do nigh upon everything for them - but they don't want to pay for it themselves - they want it to be paid for by stealing of those more successful.

In other words - don't be so soft. Government is meant to govern not be a nanny from cradle to grave. It is meant to provide a safety net for the people NOT be a crutch.

ReputationRep:
    I want people to take a step back and realise the Government are responsible for the vast majority of this Country's issues - not immigrants.

Divide and conquer needs repelling at every opening.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The people who whine about literally any ****in thing and complain about something being racist etc yet the group that its apparently against doesn't actually care.

ReputationRep:
    too much. believe me...

ReputationRep:
    immigrunts

ReputationRep:
    Banking sector
    Transport (Need high speed rail)
    Welfare system
    Quantitative Easing
    Also think we should have better designed houses and more self builders. I also think that there should be more high rise buildings and skyscrapers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordMallard)
    Banking sector
    Transport (Need high speed rail)
    Welfare system
    Quantitative Easing
    Also think we should have better designed houses and more self builders. I also think that there should be more high rise buildings and skyscrapers.
    Why do we need high speed rail when we are only a small country? :dontknow: The countries where it is the norm are usually large countries.

ReputationRep:
    please BT put the postcodes back in the Phone Book

ReputationRep:
    bedford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clingfilm)
    Why do we need high speed rail when we are only a small country? :dontknow: The countries where it is the norm are usually large countries.
    Some journeys take a long time, to speed up commuting, and to provide an alternative to low cost airlines. Also it should reduce ticket prices as there is an increase in supply. We need more capacity on the railways, that means new railway lines so they might as well be high speed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordMallard)
    Some journeys take a long time, to speed up commuting, and to provide an alternative to low cost airlines. Also it should reduce ticket prices as there is an increase in supply. We need more capacity on the railways, that means new railway lines so they might as well be high speed.
    A 205 mph double-decker train service from London, going through Doncaster and York etc sounds tempting........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LovepreetDhillon)
    I would like to change this current austerity ridden Conservative Government.
    couldn't agree more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clingfilm)
    A 205 mph double-decker train service from London, going through Doncaster and York etc sounds tempting........
    Then through Newcastle heading to Scotland

ReputationRep:
    Re-establish the Empire.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.