The Student Room Group

I know who Zargabaath's crush is

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
have brewed potion using extra virgin olive oil, Heinz sweet chilli ketchup, old washcloth and some dust from my playstation.

your goat will do your bidding tomorrow :yes: :bhangra:

:dance::dance::dance:

But, but, but, what if that potion's too powerful, Molvi ji?
Reply 221
Original post by BrokenLife
omg stop. You've only seen the lower part of my face but thank you :smile:

Not even joking but that's because I have immense respect for him too so I'm getting more shy than usual.:colondollar::colondollar::blushing::blush::blushing::blush::love::love::love:

Loool he'll be flattered don't worry 😂😂😂

Never fall for a guy online... Rarely it ever goes to plan 😂😂😂😂
Original post by ZuluK
Loool he'll be flattered don't worry 😂😂😂

Never fall for a guy online... Rarely it ever goes to plan 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha but how can one not when its his personality?:colondollar: Omg...that's it need to stop. I'm kind of scared of him.
Reply 223
Hahaha but how can one not when its his personality?:colondollar: Omg...that's it need to stop. I'm kind of scared of him.

Um... I don't know... I can easily stop myself falling for a guy 😂😂
Why are you scared of him if he's got a great personality? Don't worry 😂😂 he'll be flattered 😂😂
Original post by ZuluK
Um... I don't know... I can easily stop myself falling for a guy 😂😂
Why are you scared of him if he's got a great personality? Don't worry 😂😂 he'll be flattered 😂😂

Aww

Umm dunno...maybe because I've told him that I like him? :redface:
Original post by Ethereal World
I'm one of many with Indetermy.

This.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Umm dunno...maybe because I've told him that I like him? :redface:

Spoiler

Does anyone actually care
Original post by whorace
Does anyone actually care

Read the thread.

Reach conclusion by yourself.

:h:
This thread literally feels like being back in year 9, at high school, in one of the classes where we weren't in ability sets so you would be forced to sit next to one of the braindead chavs whose career prospect were at best low level drug dealing.
Original post by AntiBabylonista
This thread literally feels like being back in year 9, at high school, in one of the classes where we weren't in ability sets so you would be forced to sit next to one of the braindead chavs whose career prospect were at best low level drug dealing.

Good analogy. Now leave us druggies alone.
What is Zargabaath? I have not tried this dish before.
Anyone who actually cares about this thread clearly has serious social problems in real life...

Original post by richpanda
Anyone who actually cares about this thread clearly has serious social problems in real life...

Damn, all this saltiness is gonna give me high blood pressure. :colonhash:
Original post by acupofgreentea
Damn, all this saltiness is gonna give me high blood pressure. :colonhash:

I'm not salty, I am glad, I am glad the people who are my competition for jobs are a bunch of immature kids who get excited over who someone they don't even know, might have a crush on.

It's like going back to year 2 at primary school and being able to do their work, but it's actually real life.
I'm not salty, I am glad, I am glad the people who are my competition for jobs are a bunch of immature kids who get excited over who someone they don't even know, might have a crush on

It's like going back to year 2 at primary school and being able to do their work, but it's actually real life.

We're having fun. How ridiculous to judge several people's character off one thread - also inaccurate, considering how intelligent and mature the people posting here are.

You, on the other hand, are kind of lacking on the maturity front right now.
We're having fun. How ridiculous to judge several people's character off one thread - also inaccurate, considering how intelligent and mature the people posting here are.

hashtag sassy :wink:

Are these people your friends?
Are these people your friends?

Yeppppp, we are all best buds.
Original post by Ethereal World
Yeppppp, we are all best buds.

No, no you're not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending